It can sometimes be difficult to express just how much you love your husband. He is the man of your dreams and your partner in life, so it's important to find just the right words. What do you say to the one you love? Sometimes, a short and loving quote is all it takes to sum up your affection.
Sweet and Heartwarming
For a line that tugs right at the heart strings, one of these quotes may be the Cupid's arrow you seek.
- It was love at first sight. It was love at the hundredth sight and the thousandth sight too. True love is falling in love with the same person over and over again. You are my true love.
- I love you as high as I can reach, as far as I can see, to infinity and beyond. From this day to our final days, you are mine and I am yours.
- I am who I am because of you. We may have our challenges, our stumbles and our disagreements, but as long as we are still together and love one another, nothing else matters.
- My only wish is that you could see yourself through my eyes. Only then could you realize just how much you mean to me and how much I love you. You are, and always will be, my everything.
A Very Special Man
The odds of finding the perfect husband are less than one in a million. Let him know just how special he is to you.
- A first love comes and goes, but the man I choose to spend the rest of my life with is someone I will lovingly have and hold for as long as we both shall live. I want to be your last, not your first.
- You've made me laugh when I was sad, picked me up when I was down, and cheered me on through difficult journeys. I am eternally grateful to have such a special man in my life. I love you.
- From the moment our eyes first met, you have never left my heart. From the moment we said, "I do," I promised I would always love you and never let go.
- You are so much better than the knights in shining armor I read about in fairy tales. You are more than words on a page; you are real and our love is real. You are special and you are mine alone to love and cherish.
Pragmatic and Purposeful
Many loving quotes can leave a reader's head in the clouds, but these lines are grounded in reality.
- You don't complete me, because I am already complete within myself. That's not why I love you. I love you because we are far greater together than either one of us could ever be apart.
- When I look into your eyes, I don't see a man I love despite his flaws and idiosyncrasies. I see a man I love because of them. You're my perfect wreck.
- I did not marry a protector and a provider. I married my best friend, my most trusted confidant and the man I love. You are all these things and more.
- Thank you, my love, for neither standing in front of me as a leader nor behind me as a supporter, but beside me as an equal and a lifelong companion.
- You are the mower of lawns, the unclogger of sinks, the griller of burgers and the provider of helicopter rides for our children. Above all else, you are an amazing man who I love dearly.
A great marriage must start from a place of laughter, even if it is at one another's expense.
- Of all the tools I have in the kitchen, you're the jar opener I love the most. Who needs Sharper Image?
- You are the fries to my gravy, the milk to my cookies, the peas to my carrots, and the chocolate to my brownies. Wait, what was I talking about again? Oh right. I was going to tell you I love you.
- My loving husband's best attribute? He has terrific taste in women, marrying the best wife of them all. You made the right choice and I love you all the more for it.
More Loving Quotes
The Internet offers a vast wealth of inspiration. If you're looking for more ways to express your love for your husband, try some of these resources.
- WishesMessages.com offers an eclectic mix of 40 short and sweet messages for your husband to help you express how much you love him.
- HerInterest.com has a list of 50 messages you can send your husband, each with a short explanation for why you may choose it.
- GoodMorningTextMessages.com provides text messages for your husband, including several that read more like multiple-line poems that can be sent as consecutive text messages.
Show Your Husband You Care
It is far too easy to become complacent, especially after years of marriage. Reignite that spark and remind your husband why you love him as much today (if not more) than when you were newlyweds. Want to step it up with something even more substantial? Perhaps a passionate love letter is in order.