They love each other, they hate each other, they make fun of each other, and then they make up with each other. Siblings have a special bond that is undeniable. Maybe you are looking for a cute memo to write in a sentimental letter, or maybe you are searching for a witty comment for your sibling's birthday card this year? Whatever your reasons, it's always fun to read these types of quotes and sayings.
Need something to express how much you appreciate and love the brothers and sisters of your family? These sentimental sayings do just that.
- Brothers and sisters are each other's superheroes with super-healing powers; consider yourself lucky to have them.
- Like sugar and spice, siblings make things extra nice.
- Friends come and go, but brothers (sisters) are forever.
- It's OK to lean on your siblings in times of need, they have both the strongest and the softest shoulders to cry on.
- Siblings know how to push each other's buttons, but they also know how to mend things faster than anyone.
- Your sister (brother) is your real life guardian angel, you just can't see her (his) wings.
Some siblings are close, but maybe don't have that mushy relationship that other brothers and sisters have. Add a goofy note to your next card for your favorite sib.
- Siblings are put on this Earth to love, to entertain, and to annoy each other. It's part of their job requirements.
- If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have anyone to blame my mistakes on.
- Sometimes sweet, sometimes sour, you can always count on your brothers and sisters to give you variety.
- Only you know and keep all of my secrets, because if you don't, I will tell yours.
- Sharing, I mean stealing, each other's things is the best part about having a brother (sister).
- Only siblings know the fear of calling "shotgun" last, to see who gets the front car seat first.
Phrases On Friendship
Your brothers and sisters are probably some of your closest friends. Make sure they know that with these quick sentiments.
- When you're laughing, I'll be laughing, and when you cry, I'll be crying with you because we are best friends.
- Our parents made us siblings, but we choose to be best friends.
- Our friendship and loyalty know no bounds because we are sisters (brothers.)
- Because you're my friend and brother (sister) you know how to make the best times better and the hard times easier.
- When it seems like all hope is lost, you can always look to your siblings for friendship.
- I didn't always recognize you for the good friend that you were when we were growing up, but I see you not only as my sibling, but my best friend now.
Embrace your literal other half with these fun quotes on twindom.
- Twins are both double the pleasure and double the trouble!
- Being blessed with an identical twin is like having an understudy in case of emergencies.
- Twins make things twice as nice.
- Having a twin is a pure streak of luck, so if you've never considered yourself lucky before, now is the time to do so!
- Twins are like potato chips, you can't have just one.
Sometimes your half-siblings are closer than blood relatives.
- Half-siblings make families whole.
- Not by blood, but bonded to each other just the same.
- You may be somebody's half-sibling, but to them, you make their hearts full.
- Once in a while, we get lucky and a half-sibling enters our world, making it feel whole.
- In case I ever need backup, thank God I have you!
- Half siblings come in handy. Don't take them for granted.
Famous Quotes and Phrases
- Jeffrey Kluger
- We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun. - Winnie the Pooh
- Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring, quite often the hard way. - Pamela Dugdale
- In many sibling relationships, the rate of conflict can be high, but the fun times in the backyard and the basement more than balance it out. - Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman
- A sibling may be the sole keeper of one's core identity, the only person with the keys to one's unfettered, more fundamental self. - Marian Sandmaier
- The family is one of nature's masterpieces. - George Santayana
- Sibling relationships - and 80 percent of Americans have at least one - outlast marriages, survive the death of parents, resurface after quarrels that would sink any friendship. They flourish in a thousand incarnations of closeness and distance, warmth, loyalty and distrust. - Erica E. Goode
A Quote for Everything
Whether you have a close relationship with your sibling, or you're still working it out, it's important to let your sibling know how much you truly love them. These phrases are for inspiration, and they are here to help you get your creative juices flowing.