A mother and her daughter share an unbreakable bond. They fall in love with each other from the minute they lay eyes on one another, and from that moment on, it is mom and daughter against the world. These mother-daughter quotes make it crystal clear that moms and their girls set the bar really high when it comes to unconditional love.
Quotes for Newborn Baby Girl From Her Mother
When you bring your daughter into the world, you suddenly experience a love you never even knew was possible. These quotes symbolize just how strongly a mother feels for her newborn daughter.
- A daughter's tiny fingers have a giant hold on a mother's heart.
- No moment compares to meeting your newborn daughter.
- The birth of a daughter means you finally get to lay eyes on your soulmate.
- A daughter is a wonder that fills a mother with great joy!
- No one can imagine how much love fills a mother's heart when she first sees her baby daughter.
- When a mom looks into her daughter's eyes, she sees the world unfolding in renewed wonderment.
- When a mother and daughter meet for the first time, it's like they're looking in a mirror.
- One glance from your baby girl, and the world shifts.
- With her birth, your entire reason for living changed.
- A newborn daughter is the light in your life, the beat in your heart, and the reason for your existence.
Quotes for a Mother and Young Daughter
It's important to let your young daughter know how much you value her. As she grows up, this kind of reinforcement ensures she has a good self-image and understanding of how much she means to you. In your eyes, she is simply perfect in every way.
- A daughter and mother who play together stay together.
- Mommy cuddles are the best medicine in the world.
- Watching her little girl grow is medicine to a mother's soul.
- A daughter makes a mother's heart sing!
- Even when a mother has nothing, if she has her daughter, then she has everything.
- When all is wrong, your little girl's laughter sets the world right again.
- A mother watches her daughter bloom like a flower in a garden.
- A little girl never has nothing, because she always has her mom.
- A mother's arms are always open for her little girl.
- Little girls can fall, because they know mom will be there to pick them back up.
Uplifting Original Quotes for Mother and Adult Daughter
When your daughter becomes an adult, you may want to express how proud you are of her, and she may want to express how deeply she appreciates you. These quotes are perfect ways to relay love and respect for each other.
- A woman you may be, but you will always be my baby girl.
- Once your little princess, now a true Queen stands before you.
- Strong women raise strong women.
- Of all the things a mother achieves in life, a daughter is her biggest accomplishment.
- You were her first friend, and now she is your best friend.
- Raising little girls is a rollercoaster ride that is so worth it.
- A daughter is her own person, and that's how her mother raised her.
- A mother gives her daughter the gift of wings so she can soar.
- Don't cry because she is gone. Smile because you raised her to do it on her own.
Famous Quotes That Illustrate a Mother-Daughter Bond
These famous quotes about the mother-daughter bond prove that of all the treasures in the world, the bond between a woman and her number one girl is worth its weight in gold.
- "Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away." - Heather Gudenkauf
- "...love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves its own mark." - J.K. Rowling
- "When someone asks you where you come from, the answer is your mother." - Anna Quindlen
- "The woman who is my best friend, my teacher, my everything: Mom." - Sandra Vischer
- "A mother's and daughter's love is never separated." - Viola Shipman
- "To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow." - Maya Angelou
- "Mothers and daughters together are a powerful force to be reckoned with." - Melia Keeton-Digby
- "A daughter is God's way of saying "thought you could use a lifelong friend." - Unknown
- "A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem." - Naomi Wolf
- "No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them." - Christie Watson
Short and Sweet Mother-Daughter Quotes
Sometimes a few simple words express a world of emotion. When it comes to the love between a mother and a daughter, words may be minimal, but emotion is abundant.
- You gave her life; she gave you happiness.
- Her harbor is her mother.
- A daughter will outgrow everything except her mother's heart.
- Mom and daughter: Two people, one heart.
- Her daughter is her everything.
- Nothing breaks a mother's love for her girl.
- Stronger than a diamond, bigger than the sky: the mother-daughter bond.
- In her mother, she forever has a friend.
- Mother-daughter love: The definition of forever.
- Her secrets are safe with her mother.
Inspirational Quotes From a Mother to Her Daughter
There will be times where she stumbles, falls, and questions herself. When those times occur, her mother will be right there to encourage and inspire her to carry on.
- Daughter, you were born to do great things, and I know this because I know your soul.
- Never doubt your greatness. I raised you to rise above.
- When it feels like no one believes in you, including yourself, know that I believe in you, my dear one.
- Let nothing stand in your way of all you dream, dear daughter.
- In times of darkness, daughter, remember that you are strong.
- When the seas of life churn, a mother is an anchor, an island, and a beacon guiding her daughter.
- She never walked alone in fear, because her mother forever walked alongside her.
- Your mother didn't raise you to use the words, "I can't" or, "I'm not."
- I know you have the fire inside of you, because I put it there.
- Believe you can do anything, daughter. I do.
Mother-Daughter Quotes All About the Love
There is no greater love than a mother's love for her daughter. That little girl is the dream she dreamt each night. A daughter loves her mother just as equally and as fiercely, for she is her forever hero, her greatest cheerleader, and her champion in all things. These quotes highlight the purest love in the land.
- A daughter is so beautiful to her mother that her heart aches with love.
- When a mother first sees her daughter, she knows that she will never love like this again.
- No matter what happens in life, a mother's love for her daughter stands the test of time.
- There is nothing a mother wouldn't do for her daughter.
- The love a mother has for her daughter is stronger than anything in the world.
- A mother knows her daughter's soul better than her daughter knows her own.
- Someone above loves me because they gave me you, my daughter.
Funny Mother-Daughter Quotes That Bring on the Smiles
When you need a good old laugh, humor is a surefire way to turn that frown upside down. These funny quotes just for moms and daughters uplift with a lighthearted tone.
- You can always count on your mom to guide you in life, be your biggest supporter, and remind you when you are out of napkins.
- Daughters will give you an equal number of wrinkles from smiling and from worrying.
- No bond was ever tested more than the one between a mother and her teenage daughter.
- When you think your daughters don't hear you, yell louder.
- Having a daughter changes everything: your perspective, your body, and your bank account.
- Your daughter will never let you go because, frankly, she can't afford it.
- A mother wouldn't change a thing about her daughter, except those mood swings.
- Raising daughters is sunshine and rainbows, but with occasional stormy seasons. Invest in umbrellas early.
- The saying, if it's hard, it's probably worth it, came from someone who had daughters.
- Your daughter is strong, and she will move mountains... as soon as she decides to get off of her phone!
Spiritual Mother-Daughter Quotes
Countless people look to higher powers for inspiration and encouragement. These mother-daughter quotes draw on faith and spirituality, and strike the right emotional chord.
- A woman prayed for a neverending love, so the Lord sent her a daughter.
- Blessed is a woman who gets to call herself mom.
- Blessed are the mothers and daughters who are wise enough to never take one another for granted.
- Three words every mother has said regarding her daughter: Thank you, Lord.
- It's easy to believe in heaven when you look at your daughter.
- Daughter, when I count my blessings, I count you first, and I count you twice.
- This little girl was the biggest gift from above.
- I believe in miracles, because I have her.
- A daughter is heaven on Earth.
- Angels are real, and I know this because I have a mom.
Encouraging Mother and Daughter Quotes for Trying Times
Life can be complex and messy, but the bond between a mom and her daughter won't be broken, even when times are tough. All storms can be weathered if faced head-on by a daughter and her mother.
- Life may be challenging, but a mother teaches her daughter to triumph over hurdles.
- A daughter with resilience and perseverance is a living testimony to the mom who equipped her to handle life's challenges.
- Together, there is nothing mother and daughter cannot accomplish.
- A mother and daughter relationship is not a fragile thing; and it can hold up under all opposition.
- A daughter never experiences heartache alone. Her mom is always there to comfort and support her.
- You've never faced a fiercer opponent until you put yourself between a mother and her daughter.
- A mother and daughter can withstand anything when they work together.
- When a daughter is in pain, a mom knows what to say and do to make her feel better.
- Overcoming hardships and heartaches is something a mother teaches her daughter with grace and endless love.
- The bond between a mother and daughter can shoulder the burdens of the world.
Darling Quotes to Your Daughter As She Welcomes Her Baby Girl
Watching your daughter become a mother herself is an amazing, life-changing experience for you both. Let your little girl know that you love and support her as she takes on the greatest undertaking of her life: motherhood.
- Welcome to the greatest adventure of your life, my daughter.
- And now you know just how deeply I love you, my child.
- She will be the light in your heart and the dream in your head for all the days of your life; and I know this to be true.
- Birthing your best friend is the most fantastic moment in a woman's life. So overjoyed you get to experience this.
- Congrats on bringing in the newest member to our team!
- There will be times where you think you aren't strong enough to raise her. When those times occur, I'll be there to hold your hand.
Sweet Quotes From a Mom to Twin Daughters
Double the trouble, double the fun! These quotes are tailor-made for moms of multiples. Raising twins is one wild ride that only a privileged few get to experience.
- Twins have tested my patience, pushed my endurance, and stretched my heart to enormous lengths.
- Raising twin daughters proves that a mother's heart has unlimited capacity.
- Little girls, I have two hands to hold you, and one giant heart to house you.
- I wished so hard for a daughter, that my wish came true twice.
- My greatest joy has been watching the two of you grow up together and create a sisterly bond that can never be broken.
- A mother and her twin girls know each other's hearts better than anything.
Quotes From a Daughter to Her Cherished Mom
From the moment you entered the world, your mother has loved you, supported you, and cared for you. Without her, you would be lost, and a day doesn't go by where you aren't grateful for her love and sacrifice.
- Everything I am, mom, is because of you.
- The courage I have to take chances and make mistakes stems from the love and support I have always felt from my mother.
- She holds me in her arms and her heart, and I hold her in the absolute highest esteem.
- There is nothing I wouldn't do for the woman who gave me life.
- My mother's smile lets me know I can do anything in this world.
- Mom, you are the warmth in my soul and the calm in my heart.
- If ever I feel out of balance and scared for the future, my mother stabilizes all and reminds me where I came from.
- Mom, you are the greatest blessing in my life, and I thank my lucky stars for you each day.
Quotes For Moms and Daughters Separated by Distance
Time marches on, and mothers and daughters move apart. While they might be separated by distance, the love in their heart never wanes.
- Daughter, no matter where or when, if you need me, I'll come running.
- A daughter knows she always has a home wherever her mother resides.
- Wherever you go, my girl, I am a heartbeat away.
- Travel wide and travel far. Be brave enough to go, and remember, you can always come home.
- Mountains, seas, and space cannot divide a mother and her daughter, for they live in each other's hearts.
- True, we are parted by space, but our love lives in a different place.
- Carry me with you in your heart, dear daughter, for you forever live in mine.
- Mom, I think of you fondly and often, and dream of your arms around me.
- Mom, I miss your hugs, your smile, and definitely your home-cooked meals.
- No matter where life takes her, she will always need her mother.
Deciding on the Perfect Mother-Daughter Quote
Throughout life, there are many events and situations that call for the perfect mother-daughter quote. Find the one that represents your special relationship with the woman you love most in this world, and express those sentiments with words.