Writing or telling your mom how you feel on Mother's Day is a sweet way to show your appreciation. If you aren't sure how to express to your mom how you feel on Mother's Day, using mother's day quotes can help you find the perfect words to convey your thoughts.
Mother's Day Quotes
Mother's Day quotes can serve as a template for you when writing something heartfelt to your mom.
Special Words for My Mother
Sweet and meaningful quotes you can say or write to your mom:
- You've always been my shining light, guiding me through the highest of highs and lowest of lows.
- Nothing is as comforting as being held in your mother's arms.
- Words can't describe how lucky I feel to have you as my mom.
- When I've needed you, you've always been there with a kind word, warm hug, and lots of love.
- I know I can always count on you for anything and trust that you'll always support me.
- I am grateful to have a mom who believes in me wholeheartedly and has never tried to change who I was meant to become.
- You've raised me to be strong, confident, and bold in my decisions, and for that I will always feel grateful.
- Like a bird with a broken wing, when I needed support you carried me, until I was ready to fly again.
Beautiful Words For Mother
Touching words for your mom:
- It's hard to describe how powerful a mother's love is - unconditional doesn't even seem to get close.
- No one understands the power of love more than a mother.
- Your belief in yourself and your steadfast drive is truly inspiring, and I feel so lucky to have you as my role model.
- There is no love more pure than a mother's.
- No one will fight for you as fiercely as a mother would.
- A mother holds her child's heart forever.
- When it comes to her child, a mother only sees endless possibilities.
- When a child looks into their mother's eyes, they feel the purest love.
- There is nothing a mother won't overcome for the sake of her child.
Mother's Day Quotes From Daughter
Beautiful quotes from a daughter to her mother:
- You taught me what it's like to feel loved, protected, and cherished.
- You've inspired me every day with your grace, strength, and warm heart.
- Everything I know about being a kind and generous person, I've learned from you.
- There's nothing quite as special as the mother-daughter relationship.
- Reflecting on my childhood, I now understand all the sacrifices, sleepless nights, and incredible patience you had.
- Thank you for caring so deeply about making my dreams a reality while putting yours on hold.
- I'm so unbelievably grateful to have you as my role model, friend, and mom.
- I don't think that anyone can dispute that I have the best mom in the entire world.
Mother and Son Quotes
Kind and sweet quotes from a son to his mother:
- I don't know where I'd be without your guidance and unconditional love.
- There is nothing quite like the mother and son bond.
- You taught me how to make sense of the world and treat others with respect and kindness.
- The mother-son connection is unbreakable, and I'm so grateful for ours.
- I owe all that I am to you, mom.
- You taught me to be kind, adventurous, and nurturing, and despite my doubts, to always believe in myself.
- Your bravery has inspired me to go after what I want in life and for that, I will always be grateful.
- I grew up with the best mentor, friend, and confidant in the world, and I'm lucky enough to call her mom.
Famous Mother's Day Quotes
Famous quotes about moms that can be used on Mother's Day:
- "To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power." - Maya Angelou
- "A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's." - Princess Diana
- "Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws." - Barbara Kingsolver
- "The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness." - Jessica Lange
- "Mothers can forgive anything! Tell me all, and be sure that I will never let you go, though the whole world should turn from you." - Louisa May Alcott
- "A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take." - Cardinal Meymillod
- "A child's first teacher is its mother." - Peng Liyuan
"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom." - Henry Ward Beecher
Mother's Day Sayings
Writing or saying something sweet to your mom on Mother's Day can be really meaningful. If you aren't sure where to start, you can incorporate mother's day quotes or sayings with your own thoughts.