Welcome to the family quotes can help everyone feel at ease. When you welcome a new family member, you want to speak from the heart.
Welcome to the Family Quotes for a Wedding
You can start your welcome with a brief congratulation to the couple. You can follow with the quote you selected for the opening of your toast.
- I never knew how great it could be to have a brother until my sister met you.
- Being part of our family means we expect you to bake those delicious pies for every family gathering.
- Welcome to the family. You're in deep now and can never get rid of us.
- Our family traditions are now your family traditions.
- It's such an honor to welcome a son into our family.
- There's a special time when you'll realize you're part of this family - cleanup time.
Welcome Bride to the Family Quotes
You can welcome a new bride into your family and immediately put her at ease with the right quote. When you offer genuine love and acceptance, she'll quickly want to fit in with your family.
- I always wanted a sister, but never dreamed I'd be so lucky to have such an amazing one!
- I'm so excited to welcome a daughter into the family.
- When you join our family, it's for life.
- We all feel so blessed to have you as part of our family.
- We are now family and will always be here for you.
- When you captured my son's heart, you captured mine, too!
How Do You Welcome Someone Quotes?
Welcoming a new family member should quickly put them at ease. You want to spread the love and warmth to make them feel truly a part of your family. You may prefer to use a little humor or give a heartfelt cheer in your family quote.
- Welcome to the family, you can never escape us.
- Welcome home, it's good to have you finally join us.
- Welcome to the family, where hugs and kisses are mandatory.
- We are an army of supporters for whatever you do.
- You'll never be alone, someone is always available.
- To outsiders, we seem a bit chaotic and noisy, but to us, we're just being a family.
- You'll discover that this family's love is unconditional.
- To some people, we live in a house, to us, we live in a home. Welcome home!
- Your life just got easier because you have the support of this entire family.
- One of the perks of being in this family is Sunday dinners!
Good Family Quotes to Welcome a New Member
A good family quote can mean the difference of someone feeling welcomed and feeling as though you're just going through the motions. You want to ensure your message of welcome is received the way you intend by choosing the right words. A quote can help you achieve this goal.
- As the newest member of the family, prepare to be loved.
- You'll soon discover our family believes in hugs.
- Welcome to the family, we have a one word family rule - participate!
- In this family, we share our lives with each other because we care.
- It's easy to become a part of this family. Just open your heart and we'll all rush in.
- Life is never dull around here, but you'll get used to us.
- What we lack in finesse, we make up for it with unconditional love.
- Our family is big and we make a lot of noise, but we're authentic.
- We don't just say we love you; we prove it every day.
- Becoming part of our family means you accept us the same way we accept you - unconditionally.
Welcome to the Family Message for Blended Family
When you have a blended family, a quote can ease the tensions of getting to know each other. You may even one to put a quote in the living room or kitchen, so all family members are reminded of the love you share.
- A blended family is a blessing.
- Learning about each other can be a fun adventure.
- We can now grow together.
- Life is an adventure our family takes together.
- Unconditional love brings us closer.
Welcome Adopted New Member in Family Quotes
When you adopt a child, there is going to be a period of adjustment for each family member. When the family dynamics change, it is a great opportunity to grow and learn more about each other.
- Not all family members are born into our family.
- A family is more special when you choose to become part of it.
- You were chosen to become part of our family because we love you.
- We love you and are so happy you're now part of our family.
- When we stand together as a family, we can do anything!
Welcome to the Family Baby Quotes
It's exciting when there is a new birth in the family. A baby brings joy and hope to the family unit and a welcoming quote is always appreciated by the parent(s).
- Welcome to our littlest family member!
- Welcome and blessings to this precious baby.
- One thing about a big family, there's always someone around to change a diaper.
- We love you and welcome you to the family.
- This baby will never want for a hug, kiss, bottle, or diaper change.
- Babies are adorable, and as they grow, so does our family.
- A baby makes our family stronger and happier.
- The sign of a healthy and happy family is a new baby member.
- When a baby joins our family, we cheer and wipe joyful tears from our eyes.
- God has blessed our family with a new member.
Welcome to the Family Quotes for All Occasions
You can find a welcome to the family quote for just about any occasion. When you use a welcome to the family quote for a new family member, she/he will immediately feel accepted into the family.