The love between a dad and his daughter is one of life's greatest treasures. A father and daughter's bond is something special and unique. She thinks the world of him, and he would hang the moon and the stars for his number one girl. These father-daughter quotes perfectly capture the love that daddies and their little girls have for each other!
Funny Father-Daughter Quotes
Dads and daughters have plenty of funny moments shared between them. From tea parties and birthday celebrations to father-daughter dances and countless driving lessons, these funny dad quotes are perfect for fathers and their heckling daughters.
- I have you to thank for a lifetime of memories, and you have me to thank for a head full of gray hairs.
- Dad, you showed me the meaning of love, and I showed you the meaning of stress.
- They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so you are welcome, Hercules.
- I couldn't have survived without you, dad, but I certainly could have survived with fewer rules growing up.
- Daughter, you are the reason for my joy, and the reason for my sleeplessness.
- I love you, dad. You're my best friend. Just don't tell mom.
- Dad, whenever you think I am too much to handle, just remember... you did this to yourself.
- Dads do everything great, except for telling jokes.
- Daughters are the sun in your life, the stars in your skies, and the wrinkles on your face.
- I'm smiling because you are my father. I laugh because there isn't anything you can do about that.
Famous Daddy Daughter Relationship Quotes
These famous dads and daughters know exactly how unbreakable the bond between a father and his little girl is. Fame, fortune, and opportunity cannot compare to the most amazing love in the universe.
- "When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that's happened that day just melts away." - Hugh Jackman
- "I've been to war. I've raised twins. If I had a choice, I'd rather go to war." - George W. Bush (Father of twin daughters)
- "Go on, take on this whole world/But to me you know you'll always be/ My little girl." - Tim McGraw
- "Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man." - Frant Pittman
- "Of all the titles I've been privileged to have, 'Dad' has always been the best." - Ken Norton
- "Fathers, be your daughter's first love, and she'll never settle for anything less." - Unknown
- There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father." - Alison Lohman
- "When my father didn't have my hand, he had my back." - Linda Poindexter
- "A man's daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world." - Mat Johnson
- "Dad is and always will be my living, breathing superhero." - Bindi Irwin
Sentimental and Sweet Father-Daughter Quotes
He is her rock, and she is his world. These parent love quotes capture the adoration between a father and a daughter beautifully.
- I have outgrown your arms, dad, but I'll never outgrow your heart.
- The seas of life are hard, but a father will be the raft his daughter needs in times of storms.
- When a father lays eyes on his daughter, he suddenly knows his purpose for existing.
- The love between a father and daughter is one that will truly stand the test of time.
- Behind every amazing woman is a father who told her to soar.
- Being a father to a daughter is the world's best rollercoaster ride.
- Fathering daughters is the hardest mountain to climb, but the view from the top is pretty incredible.
- There is nothing a father won't do for his daughter. To him, she is everything in life.
- Anywhere in the world you want to go, daughter, I will walk beside you.
Encouraging Quotes From Dads to Daughters
No matter where she goes in life, her dad will be right beside her to love and support her. These quotes prove that a father is a daughter's biggest cheerleader and fan.
- Dads are presidents of a daughter's forever fan club.
- Daughter, hold your head high and walk tall, for you are a Queen.
- Whatever she does in life, she knows I'll be cheering her on.
- All a dad wants for his daughter is for her to be truly happy.
- Daughter, spread your wings, for you were born to fly.
- I know someday she will move mountains, because I have taught her to do so.
- Daughter, never run from a challenge. Run towards it.
- Live out your dreams, daughter. Being your dad has already fulfilled mine.
- When you fall, know that dad will be there to help you back up.
- Daughter, go forth in life and be a force strong enough to change the world.
Wedding Day Quotes for Dads and Daughters
That walk down the wedding aisle is a moment that dads both dread and dream about. She might soon belong to someone else, but she will always be your baby. These sweet wedding day quotes remind fathers that little girls never leave their hearts.
- He gives her away in name only, for in his heart, she will remain.
- Never forget that she loved you first.
- Her whole life has led to this single, monumental task: finding a partner who's worthy of her.
- She can love them because you loved her.
- Give her away so that someone else can witness her wonder.
- Don't worry about your daughter; you taught her to know her worth.
- Don't be sad when your little girl weds. Be happy because you have gotten her to this amazing place in life.
- Enjoy your daughter's wedding day to the fullest, because tomorrow you will get the bill, and a whole new emotion will overcome you.
Quotes From a Daughter to Her Dad
She loves him more than any other man in the world, and these dad quotes capture that.
- Dad, you have led me to greatness through your example.
- Dad, you are my friend, my confidant, and my protector. You fulfill a role no one else can.
- Dad, you are my map in life, guiding me at every turn.
- Dad, I know that no matter where I go in life, you'll be right by my side.
- I'm not searching for a hero because I was raised by one.
- Dad, you have taught me what to value in life, especially myself.
- For one person, you will forever be the toughest act to follow.
- Dad, your words never leave me. They carry me through my darkest days.
- Dad, I never fear, for I know that anywhere I am, you are always near.
- Dad, a space in my heart is forever reserved for you.
Quotes From a Dad to His Daughter
Before her, he wasn't even living. These father-to-daughter quotes highlight the love a dad has for his daughter.
- Daughter, your smile lights up the world, and I am so proud to call you mine.
- Daughter, you held my hand as a little girl. You hold my heart as a grown woman.
- When I look at you, daughter, I know that I did something truly extraordinary in this life.
- Daughter, I didn't know what love was until I held you in my arms.
- Daughter, of all the gifts that I have received, you are my most cherished one.
- She has tested boundaries, patience, and every will that I have. She will grow into a warrior, although getting her there might kill me first.
- If you cross my daughter, you better have on a good pair of running shoes.
- Daughter, I have questioned your choices, but I have never questioned how much I love you.
- Who knew a tiny six-pound human could change my entire universe?
Dads and Daughters
There is nothing in this world like the dad and daughter bond. It is an unbreakable force that highlights the pure joy in life. Cherish it for all of your days and beyond.