Your parents are your inspiration in life. They have raised, loved, and supported you through every decision that you've ever made. Shower them with love on their special day with one of these happy anniversary parents quotes.
Funny Happy Anniversary Parents Quotes
They are a riot together, and it is one of the things that you love most about their relationship. If you and your parents have a comedic banter, then these quotes will work perfectly for you. Some would also make funny Instagram captions.
- I'll count my blessings to be your child; you count the grey hairs I have given you over the years. Cheers to my wonderful parents!
- You've made it another year, and after raising us, I would say that is an incredible accomplishment.
- Happy anniversary to a couple who sets the bar unattainably high in relationships. So basically it is your fault that I am still single.
- I watch you together and think to myself, man, I have some serious work to do. Happy anniversary, you two.
- Happy anniversary to a superstar team from a superstar child.
- Happy anniversary to a couple who proves that stubbornness is a necessary quality in a marriage. Thanks for never throwing the towel in.
- Celebrate your special day in style, even if that style is bathrobes, slippers, and an 8 pm bedtime.
- I have watched you both grow, love, and support each other throughout your marriage. Then I look at myself and think, I must be adopted.
- Cheers to another year of fighting over the thermostat and discussing what will be for dinner by sun up. You two are strangely perfect for one another.
- One of you shares the secrets, the other keeps them...because they are never really listening. You guys really are a perfect pair.
- You guys really prove that despite the odds, there really is someone for everyone.
- In the wise words of Tina Turner, "You're simply the best!" Happy anniversary to my awesome parents.
- Cheers to a couple who has defied all marital statistics by still being hitched. Way to go, you two!
- You guys prove that nothing can tear true love apart, not even countless nights of snoring.
- You protect each other almost as fiercely as you protect your favorite spots on the couch. Keep protecting you two!
- Happy anniversary, you two. Cheers to another year of driving each other mad.
- Here you are, still married. You guys prove that miracles really do exist.
- Congrats to another year of being parents to an awesome kid.
- You have shown us that marriage is all about equality. You both drive each other equally nuts.
- Happy anniversary to a pair of parents who have devoted their lives to driving one another crazy. You guys are the epitome of dedication.
Sentimental Happy Anniversary Parents Quotes
It's amazing to think about all that your parents have endured getting to this point. Highlight your adoration for them with one of these sentimental anniversary quotes.
- You two make love look easy. Cheers to my favorite marital role models.
- On your anniversary, know that everything I have learned about life and love, I have learned from you both.
- Today, celebrate your love, your commitment, and each other. Much love to my wonderful parents on their anniversary.
- You guys prove that all you really need in this world is love.
- Things change all the time, but the love you have for each other remains the same. Happy anniversary to the most solid couple that I know.
- Happy anniversary to a couple whose marriage looks like a fairy tale.
- Happy anniversary to a couple who still acts like newlyweds. We love you guys.
- In a sea of crazy chaos, you both managed to find your forever life raft. Keep holding on for dear life guys.
- Your love is inspirational and touching. Thanks for being the most wonderful parents.
- Your love continues to be the glue to this family.
- There is no greater love story than the one your marriage tells.
- Happy anniversary to two people who prove that so long as you walk through life with your best friend, anything is possible.
- Happy anniversary to a couple who proves that true love can withstand even the strongest of storms.
- Your marriage might be imperfect, but your love is quite the opposite.
- On your anniversary, know that we all continue to be amazed by your love for one another, patience in the hard times, and ability to stand by each other's side no matter what.
Happy Anniversary Parents Quotes for Blended Marriages
One parent is your biological parent, and the other is your bonus parent. Blending families isn't always easy, but this set of parents makes it look like a cakewalk. Show your parent and step-parent that you love them on their anniversary with one of these heartfelt quotes.
- "Marriage is a lot like the army, everyone complains, but you'd be surprised at the large number that re-enlists." - James Garner
- Thank goodness you both believe in second chances.
- Your marriage proves that winners never give up. Way to go on dusting yourselves off, finding each other, and giving love another try.
- I am so grateful for the example of love, patience, and endurance you both have set for us.
- Your continued love proves that anything can be built if it sits on a solid foundation.
- In a world of confusion and uncertainly, you found each other and proved that love defies all odds.
- Thank you for taking what was broken and making it whole again. Happy anniversary to the parents of this awesome blended family.
- Together you two took two parts and made a beautiful whole. I love our crazy blended family!
- When you guys married, you took two ordinary humans and created an extraordinary couple.
- Your marriage gave us the gift of bonus parents and bonus love, something that is so special and dear to our hearts. Happy anniversary from your children.
- The path to each other was wary and winding, but in the end, you earned the greatest prize, each other. Happy anniversary.
- You love each other fiercely and love each other's kids even more. For this, we are eternally grateful.
- On your anniversary, know that we are so proud of what the pair of you have built.
- Happy anniversary to a couple whose marriage was built on love, kindness, and a shared love of family.
- Cheers to a couple whose whole is greater than its parts.
Religious Anniversary Wishes to Your Parents
They are bound in the eyes of the Lord. Wish your religiously rooted parents well with these anniversary quotes.
- Your love continues to be one of a kind. May you be blessed on your anniversary.
- The Lord joined you and no one shall ever tear you apart.
- Continued love and well wishes in your blessed union.
- Your marriage is such a beautiful testament to what the Lord can do.
- The marriage between you proves God's gifts are the greatest.
- May God continue to watch over you in your years to come. Happy anniversary to a most blessed couple.
- Your marriage was tended to by the Lord's love, and it shows.
- Happy anniversary to a couple who walks together in the Lord's footsteps.
- Dear parents, may God continue to bestow great blessings on your marriage. Happy anniversary.
- I pray that the Lord holds you in His love through all the years of your marriage.
Marriage and Anniversary Advice and Quotes by Celebrities
The famous partners know the importance of marriages and anniversaries. Borrow one of their famous, witty quotes to share with your parents on their anniversary.
- "Behind every great man - there's a woman rolling her eyes." - Jim Carrey
- "Marriage has no guarantees. If that's what you're looking for, go live with a car battery." - Erma Bombeck
- "I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry." - Rita Rudner
- "When someone is murdered, the police investigate the spouse first. That tells you everything you need to know about marriage." - Katharine Hepburn
- "For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end." - Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that's everything." -T. Tolis
- "Marriage is the perfection of what love aimed at, ignorant of what it sought."- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time." - Julia Child
- "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." - Audrey Hepburn
- "Real love stories never have endings." - Richard Bach
- "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings
peace to our minds." - Nicholas Sparks
Celebrate Your Parents Love
Your parents will undoubtedly appreciate a few words of appreciation and marital recognition from their offspring. Consider pairing a heartfelt quote with one of these excellent anniversary ideas.