A quote about Dad is sometimes the best way to share your feelings. Whether you want to tell your own father your feelings or want to share with the world how you feel about being a dad yourself, you can find inspiration in these heartfelt examples.
Dad Quotes to Share
Dads are the best, so share your feelings about him with the world.
- "Fathers are the first friend you make and the last love of your life."
- "A dad is more than just the sum of his parts. He is the very soul of the family."
- "Fathers are patient, kind, and loving. You are all of these and more to me!"
- "A dad is the anchor upon which his children stand."
- "Fathers are men who dared to place the world's hopes and dreams in their children."
- "The value of a loving father has no price."
- "When a father speaks, may his children hear the love in his voice above all else."
- "Dads share wisdom with their children in the hopes they spread it throughout the world."
- "A dad is half of you, so he knows you better than you might even know yourself. Rely on his wisdom in life."
- "Even the best dads make mistakes. But there is no mistaking their love for their children."
- "A father's love is eternal and without end."
- "The best parts of your father are the best parts of you. Never forget where you came from."
- "Thank heaven for the special relationship between fathers and daughters. It is blessed from above."
Special Daughter and Dad Quotes
The bond between a father and daughter cannot be broken. Share one of these quotes about dad:
- "The love of a daughter for her father is second to none."
- "Daughters reach for their father's guiding hand their entire life."
- "A father teaches his daughter how to love and be loved."
- "Every daughter adds a little sparkle to her father's life."
- "Every man a woman meets is measured through her father's eyes."
- "Bright daughters are raised by brilliant fathers."
- "Dad, you raised me to be a strong woman. You made me a world full of love and for that I am grateful."
- "Thank you for being my dad. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today and you are the reason for my success."
- "Daughters and dads share one heart."
- "The world turns on a father's love for his daughter."
- "A daughter's love is one of a father's true joys."
Heartfelt Son and Dad Quotes
A father and son have their own special relationship.
- "A dad is the hero his son hopes to be."
- "Sons learn what their fathers teach them: to be kind, thoughtful, loving, and mindful."
- "The joy in a little boy's eyes shines in his father's heart."
- "A son is the clearest reflection of his father in the world."
- "A father may only be a dad for a little while, but he is a son's hero forever."
- "A son who is loved by his father becomes a father who loves his son."
- "Great men are not born, but molded by their fathers and their fathers before them."
- "No truer words were ever spoken than those of 'I love you' from a father to a son."
- "Dads and sons are two sides of the same coin; they complement each other in ways only fate understands."
- "The bond between a father and son is stronger than glue."
- "The best times in a son's life are those spent quietly with his father, learning strength in silence."
Inspirational Dad Quotes
Dad might be your hero or even your mentor. These inspirational quotes highlight his influence in your life:
- "Only the best dads let their children fly. Only the most loved children will soar. Thank you for giving me wings."
- "If I grow up to be half the person you are, Dad, then I will consider my life a success."
- "A hero is someone who gives without thought of himself. Thankfully, I had a father who never hesitated to give all of himself. You are my inspiration."
- "Dad, you are the bravest person I have ever met. You have shown me how to be strong in heart, mind, and soul, and stay true to myself."
- "Even when faith in myself faltered, my father's faith in me never wavered. It is only through your blessings, Dad, that I have become the person I am today."
- "Dads are the true superheros. They will leap over any obstacle to protect their child from danger."
- "What my dad has taught me cannot be learned in school. Dads are life's most influential teachers."
- "The guiding light of my father has proven to be the brighest star in the sky."
- "Fathers lead their children down the path to adulthood in the hopes they leap beyond the boundaries and forge new ones."
- "The greatest storms in a child's heart are calmed by the loving waves in the sea of a father's love."
- "A great father is no great man unless his child respects him."
- "Find a father who loves his child and you will have found the spark of life."
Missing Dad Quotes
When your dad is far away, you miss him dearly. Let him know he's in your thoughts and you want to keep the family together with these quotes:
- "No matter wherever I go, my heart is calm, knowing I can always call you, Dad. The sound of your voice makes anywhere feel at home."
- "You taught me to ride a bike, drive a car, and held my hand on my first plane ride, but the best part of traveling was coming home to you, Dad!"
- "Even when a father and child live miles apart, each is close to the other's heart."
- "Looking up at the stars and knowing we share the same world makes me feel close to you, Dad. I love living in your universe!"
- "Although we haven't seen each other in a long time, know that you're always in my heart and on my mind."
- "Dad, no matter where I go, knowing you're always waiting for me gives me peace of mind. I love that you taught me to travel!"
- "The journey I go on is one that my father paved before me. I wouldn't be anywhere without him and miss him dearly."
- "Thank you for teaching me to to put one foot in front of the other, Dad. Without your guidance, I could never have taken the next step in my life."
- "The distance between us is only as far as we make it, Dad. You are with me in spirit wherever I am."
- "My favorite place to be is wherever you are, Dad. I miss you and can't wait to see you again!"
- "We may be far apart right now, but we are as close as ever in our hearts. Dad, your love helps me through each day even when I am away."
Soon-to-Be Dad and New Father Quotes
Becoming a dad is an exciting time in your life! These wonderful quotes from a parent to child share your feelings with your unborn or newly born child.
- "The love I feel for my unborn [son or daughter] is no match for any love I've felt before."
- "From the moment I heard I was going to be a father, I knew my world would never be the same."
- "I promise to cherish and protect you before all others in this life. You became my everything before you even arrived!"
- "Ten toes, ten fingers, two eyes, two lips, and one nose; I can't wait to meet each part of you! As your father, it is your heart I promise to cherish most."
- "You reserved a place in my heart before yours was even formed."
- "The outside world will have to wait a little longer to greet you, little one. Spending some father and [daughter or son] bonding time is my number one priority."
- "The birthday of my child is the day I because a dad. No other day will ever mean as much to me as this one."
- "Precious child, I have longed to be a father since I met your mother. Never doubt you are beloved."
- "My life was not complete until I met you. Now I am whole. Welcome to the world, dear [son/daughter name]!"
- "The greatest day of my life was the first day of yours."
- "Guiding you through life will be my greatest joy and my deepest challenge. I pray I am worthy of it for you, my child."
- "As you open your eyes on your first day of life, my eyes are newly opened with you. Experiencing the world anew with you will be a great adventure!"
- "The best days in life are neither before me nor behind me. They are beside me, with you, dear child."
A Father's Love Quotes
If you love being a dad, then these quotes will have a special meaning for you.
- "A man cannot be a father without the love of a [son/daughter]. I am the luckiest father ever to call you mine."
- "Being a father has been the pride of my life. No other accomplishment compares to being your dad."
- "The highest honor I could ever receive is being called your father."
- "I would climb mountains, sail seas, and cross deserts just to make you happy, my [son/daughter]. As your dad, it is my duty and delight to see you through this world."
- "The greatest treasure on earth is the look in your eyes when you say, 'I love you, Dad.'"
- "Your happiness is my bliss, my [son/daughter]."
- "Living life through your eyes has been my life's joy. I cherish every memory with you."
- "Although you no longer live in my home, you will always have a place in my heart, dear [daughter/son]. My love for you is never-ending."
- "It doesn't matter how old you are; you'll always be my child."
- "All the time in the world isn't enough for me to tell you have proud I am of you and how special you are to me. Being your dad has been the best time of my life."
The Best Dad Quotes
The best dad quotes are the ones that express your personal thoughts and feelings. From inspirational to aspirational, these dad quotes are meant to be shared.