Christmas family quotes can show your family how special it is to spend the holiday together. Finding the right quote to capture the feeling of Christmas with family can help you express this sentiment better.
Endearing Christmas Family Quotes
Christmas family quotes can be heartwarming while sharing amusing thoughts about your family dynamics. Light-hearted Christmas family quotes can serve as ice-breakers when entertaining family. A few of your favorite things can be tossed into the mix of Christmas thoughts.
- "There are no Grinches in this family, just a bunch of Whos!"
- "Every Christmas, Santa knows if this family has been naughty or nice, but he visits us anyway."
- "When it comes to opening presents, Christmas in this family is messy."
- "Since my family is so big, we have to super-size our Christmas celebrations."
- "If you don't like singing Christmas carols, baking cookies, and watching Christmas movies, don't visit my family."
- "Christmas with this family is never peace on Earth, but it's always good will towards men, women, children, dogs, cats, and even mice."
- "My family loves Christmas; it's the one thing we can all agree on."
- "Christmas cookies pretty much sum up my family."
- "No one in my family is a Christmas mouse, we're all big cats purring underneath the Christmas tree."
- "This Christmas, just remember, while we aren't blood relatives, we are family."
- "My family is always prepared for Christmas with lots of love, and of course, batteries."
- "One of my favorite things is going with my family to pick out our Christmas tree."
- "Decking the halls with my family is my favorite thing in all the world!"
- "My favorite part of Christmas is family."
- "I count my Christmas blessings with my family's faces."
- "The Christmas cheer is real in our family."
- "My family knows how to sparkle at Christmas!"
- "For my family, baking gingerbread men is a Christmas must!"
Family Christmas Quotes for Heartwarming Sentiments
You can best express how you feel about your loved ones with a family Christmas quote. Let your family know your true sentiments and how much they mean to you.
- "My ideal Christmas Eve is sitting by the fireside with my family, sipping hot chocolate, gazing at the Christmas tree, and feeling the love."
- "Every Christmas, I wrap my family in love!"
- "Christmas is all about the family!"
- "I love my family, especially at Christmas."
- "Christmas with my family is what makes it special."
- "I wish my family could always be together the way we are on Christmas day."
- "The house grows warmer when my family arrives on Christmas day."
- "Christmas presents are nice, but being with family is the best gift of all."
- "All I want for Christmas is to be with my family."
- "I love my family Christmas celebrations."
- "All year, I look forward to my family Christmas celebration."
- "If you can't be with your family on Christmas, find someone else's family to share the love."
- "Christmas adds to the warmth of a family love."
- "Each Christmas, my heart swells bigger from family love."
- "If I could bottle my family's love at Christmas, I'd open it every day to refill my soul with warmth and happiness."
- "Christmas with my family is my happy place!"
- "Christmas without family is like the worst day ever."
- "My family is like having Christmas every day."
- "You don't appreciate how much Christmas means with your family until you spend a Christmas without them."
Family Activities and Traditions That Make Christmas Special
Being with family and enjoying holiday activities together makes Christmas a magical time. Certain Christmas foods and entertainments can add a layer of Christmas enchantments to your family's celebration.
- "You always know it's Christmas in our family-lots of baking going on."
- "Singing carols with family is what Christmas is all about."
- "A family that goes caroling together, celebrates Christmas together."
- "Mistletoe and sugar cookies are family essentials at Christmas."
- "Family gathered around the Christmas tree is my joy."
- "Christmas Eve is family night."
- "Christmas dinner isn't ready until the entire family arrives."
- "Christmas Eve is for families to share."
- "Snowflakes, gingerbread houses, Christmas trees, hot chocolate, and roaring fireside laughter with my family is what Christmas means to me."
- "Christmas morning is chaos with the family, and nothing is finer."
- "After Christmas, I sit by the window watching the snowflakes fall, sipping hot cocoa and smile as I relive the holiday spent with my loving family."
- "Good times filled with delicious food, fun, laughter, games, and carols shared with my family are all I ever want for Christmas."
- "Greetings of hugs and kisses from family make Christmas worth the wait."
- "Hearing the greeting, 'Merry Christmas' from family members rushing through the front door, makes my heart burst with joy."
- "It isn't Christmas until I hear my children squeal with delight as we plug in the Christmas tree lights!"
- "Candy canes and Christmas stockings make a family celebration special."
- "Christmas good cheer is found with family."
- "At Christmas, I'm filled with gratitude for a loving family."
- "Christmas joy is to be shared with your family."
Christmas Memories Shared With Christmas Family Quotes
You can share Christmas memories with your family with heartfelt family quotes. You can be instantly transported with a cherished Christmas memory of your family.
- "Christmas is going home to celebrate with family."
- "Christmas means reconnecting with family."
- "We celebrate Christ's birthday as a family."
- "Family love grows warmer at Christmas."
- "We travel from all over the world to be together as a family on Christmas day."
- "Wherever I am on Christmas day, my family is in my heart."
- "Christmas is a precious time for creating more family memories."
- "Never forget that family and Christmas go together."
- "My family lights up my life at Christmas."
- "There's nothing better than family and Christmas."
- "Being with family at Christmas means wonderful memories in the making."
- "Christmas memories with family sustain me until the next Christmas."
- "I wish Christmas Day with my family would never end."
- "Christmas Eve is special when your family shares the magic."
- "My Christmas list is filled with family names I hold in my heart all year long."
- "In our family, Christmas means the day Christ was born."
- "My family sings and rejoices at Christmas for the Christ child was born."
- "Each Christmas is better than the last because my family is together once more."
- "Christmas and family go together like soup and a sandwich-warm and fulfilling."
- "Being with family on Christmas is my safe space."
- "Family at Christmas is like nothing else in life."
- "My family's Christmas laughter fills my soul with love."
- "My fondest childhood memories are my family gathered around the Christmas table."
- "The older you get, the more family Christmas memories you have to relive in all their splendor."
- "If I had but one Christmas wish, it would be to spend every day like today with family."
80+ Christmas Family Quotes to Capture Heartwarming Memories
You can capture those heartwarming memories with a few touching Christmas family quotes. You can personalize a Christmas greeting card by adding favorite Christmas quotes about family.