Life is simply more colorful when you have siblings to share it with. Whether you are going through good times or bad, your sis or bro is going to be in your corner. These funny brother-sister quotes capture the undeniable bond between siblings, proving a universe without them would be oh so boring.
Jokes and Sayings About Brothers
Whether it's on a birthday card, said at Christmas dinner, or announced on National Siblings Day, funny brother quotes from a fun-loving sibling to a brother can be both meaningful and hilarious.
- Brotherhood - man's oldest competition.
- My brother is my best friend until he tells on me. Then, he's my worst enemy.
- My brother is my partner in crime. Until we get caught... then, he did it!
- People say my brother and I look alike. When it's a compliment, he looks like me. When it's not, I look like him.
Funny Little Brother Quotes
Lovingly poking at a little brother is an older sibling's rite of passage, their calling card, and in youth, their life's mission. Put your little brother in his place using a bit of humor and jest.
- Little brothers are like bop bags. You hit 'em, and they keep bouncing back for more.
- He might have a big mouth, but he's still my little brother.
- Little brothers prove that sequels are never as good as the original version of something.
- I don't call you a little brother because you're younger. I call you a little brother because it's my right to belittle you.
- If I were lit, you would tell - that's why you're my lit-tell brother!
- There are many famous characters with "Little" in their name, like Little Richard or Stuart Little -- too bad you'll never be one of them, little brother!
- I take pride in knowing I taught you everything you know... unless it is bad...and mom finds out. Then you better say you learned it somewhere else.
- Giving you the coolest big sibling ever was my single, best gift to you in life. You're welcome.
Funny Older Brother Quotes
When your older brother comes at you with a funny saying, you need to be armed with your own wisecracks.
- Having an older brother really helped me learn how to be a better person. When he does something good, I copy it, and when he does something bad, I try not to laugh at him.
- The only thing big about my big brother is his ego!
- Bigger isn't always better, case in point, my big brother.
- One thing I can always look forward to in life is that even when I'm old, my big brother will still be older!
- They say "older is wiser," but I've yet to see you demonstrate that as a fact!
- It's okay that you were jealous of me when I was born. I'd be jealous of me too.
- Of all my life achievements, that fake cry that made our parents come running is what I am most proud of.
Funny Sister Sayings and Quotes
Humorous sister quotes, sayings, and one-liners are your chance to let your sister know she's never out of range for a good punchline.
- Sisterhood - The world's oldest cult.
- Sometimes people say they can't tell my sister and me apart. Here's a hint: I'm the pretty one.
- Sisters are like psychiatrists. They have no choice but to listen to your whining, then turn around and rob you blind.
- Having sisters is like living in Cinderella's house. I'm pretty, overworked, underappreciated, and they're evil.
- My sister is my best friend until she copies my hairstyle. Then, I'll swear she's adopted.
- My sister is my idol, my bestie, and my soulmate... until she borrows my clothes.
Funny Little Sister Quotes
Let your little sister know you'll always be the queen bee with a funny quote.
- "Little Sister" sounds like the name of a girl group that only had one hit.
- Someone must have been thinking of you, little sister, when they said, "a little bit goes a long way."
- You're a little much, and I'm a big deal. That's why you're the little sister, and I'm the big sister/brother.
- When you're a little kid, you look forward to getting bigger; too bad little sisters are stuck in that role forever!
- No matter what you grow up to be, remember, I am the original.
- Little sister, there is nothing I would not do for you, except share my clothes.
- Don't worry about filling my shoes, sis. No one expects you to turn into this!
Funny Older Sister Quotes
She may be older, wiser, and your hero, but you can still take a funny, well-intentioned jab at your older sister with a hilarious and witty quote.
- Thanks to my older sister, who broke all the rules, thus creating a new set of rules for me!
- No matter your age, how you look, or how you feel, I'll always get to call you older, sister.
- My greatest weapon growing up was telling people I have a big sister, and I'm not afraid to use her.
- Having a big sister is knowing your darkest secrets will always be kept... for a price.
- You may be older than me, sister, but that's all you've got on me!
- I used to want to be like my big sister until I realized that would make me old too.
General Sibling Quotes and Jokes
Families come in all shapes and sizes. Celebrate and cherish them with hints of humor whenever you can. From sibling sayings to stepfamily quotes, funny lines about sisters and brothers make being related more fun.
- Older siblings are like your parents' personal science fair. They're a bunch of experiments.
- Siblings are like free insurance. If you need a new body part, they've got the perfect spare.
- The oldest child always sets the bar. Thank goodness you set it low!
- A sibling is the one enemy you never want to rid yourself of.
- No one fights harder or loves harder than a pair of sibs.
- I wouldn't trade my siblings for the world. I don't have anywhere to put it.
Use the word "brother," "sister," or "sibling" in a play on words to create a fun sibling pun.
- Fear of missing out on having a brother: Bromo.
- Brothers are always helping you out for free; they work pro-bro-no.
- What do you call your brother when he looks like a Ken doll? Bro-ken!
- What kind of sisters won't leave you alone? Persisters!
- What is the meanest kind of sister? Assister!
Quotes About Siblings Fighting
Sibling rivalry is a common part of family life. It is often inevitable, and sometimes the only way through it is with a bit of humor.
- Siblings are like built-in shoplifters, always taking stuff that doesn't belong to them.
- When brothers and sisters get in trouble, it's like watching cats and dogs fight. They trade jabs while their tails fly around.
- When parents ask why you can't all just get along: Sure, a long-distance relationship?
- Sibling fights are like t-ball games; no one actually wins because Mom wants to make things fair and punishes everyone.
- Words are the best weapon siblings have in a fight; whoever yells "He's/she's hurting me!" first wins.
Teasing Captions for Sibling Photos
From funny motivational quotes to sibling memes, funny brother captions for Instagram or sister captions for Facebook are a necessity of life today.
- With a photo of old Yoda and baby Yoda (you can crop your faces over Yoda's face): Cut from the same cloth, we are, but Yoda ugly one!
- With a photo of your sibling as a baby and your sibling now: I liked you better when you couldn't talk or walk.
- With a photo of you and a cute pet/animal: When I said I wanted someone to play with, this is what I meant!
- With a selfie of you pointing your finger at the camera: I'm not touching you!
- Middle child syndrome is real; too bad there's no cure!
Laugh With Each Other
No one gets you like your sibling, understands you completely, or calls you out as they do. They are the yin to your yang, the milk to your cookie, and while they are shamelessly annoying at times, you would not choose to laugh through life with anyone else.