Moms make the world go 'round. They are some of the strongest human beings in the world, and they should be celebrated every day, but especially on their birthday. These happy birthday, mom quotes will warm mom's heart and make her feel cherished and appreciated.
Birthday Quotes for Mom Highlighting a Son's Love
Boys cherish their mothers and look to them as the pinnacle of what they want in their future partners. These happy birthday quotes from sons will melt any mommy's heart.
- Happy Birthday to this guy's first love.
- No one deserves to be treated like a Queen more than you do, Mom.
- Have a Superhero-sized birthday, Mom. It certainly took a true superhero to raise your wild son.
- Happy Birthday to this family's number one cheerleader!
- Raising your kids proves that you are indeed the real Mother of Dragons. Cheers, Mom!
- Happy Birthday to the woman who is everyone's compass in life, always pointing those she loves in the right direction.
- Your job wasn't an easy one, but you always did it with such grace and poise. Happy birthday, Mom.
- Mom, now that the kids are grown, you can finally celebrate your birthday somewhere other than the soccer field or basketball court!
- Happy birthday to my most cherished person. Love, your son.
- I'm so lucky to be your son. Happy birthday to my favorite lady.
Beautiful Birthday Quotes From Daughters to Moms
A daughter's first friend and best friend is often her mother, and the mother-daughter bond is unbreakable. On your mother's birthday, whether it's her 40th or her 80th birthday or any other milestone, remind her how much you admire the woman that she is with these loving sayings.
- First friend to best friend. Happy Birthday, mom!
- Happiest of birthdays to the number one role model in my life.
- You are cherished, mom. Thanks for teaching your children what a real woman is.
- Happy birthday to the lady who inspires everyone around her, especially her daughter.
- You truly show the world just how deep a mother's love runs. Happy birthday to the woman who stands a head above the rest.
- There is no one else on earth better to grow with than you, mom. Have a wonderful day.
- Happy birthday to the person everyone turns to in times of need.
- Every day is a reminder of how blessed this family is to have you. Happy Birthday, mom.
- Today and all days, you deserve the world, mom. Love, your number one girl.
- On your birthday, I hope I can bring you a fraction of the joy you have brought me every day of my life, mom.
Giggle Worthy Birthday Wishes for Mom
If you and your mom have a fun and humorous relationship, try these birthday quotes on for size. They are sure to bring on birthday smiles.
- Happy Birthday, mom! Today we celebrate your major accomplishment of birthing a legend!
- Enjoy getting the first slice of birthday cake for once, mom!
- I thought of getting you something amazing this year, but I figured that I am gift enough!
- Happy birthday to the woman who gave her kids a great life and great genes!
- Celebrating you, mama bear! Without you, life would have been 'beary' dreary.
- Happy Birthday, mom. Don't hurt yourself blowing out all of those candles.
- Today is a celebration of a person so easy to love, yet so hard to buy birthday presents for. Happy Birthday, mom!
- Thank goodness sending birthday love is free, because your kid is broke! Also, can you lend this kid twenty bucks?
- Get wild on your birthday, mom, and stay up celebrating past 8 p.m.
- Today only, we give you "wine" and not "whine." Love, the kids.
Sentimental and Sweet Birthday Quotes to Honor Mom
Tug at her heartstrings with these sentimental and sweet birthday quotes. Let her know that she means so much to you on her special day.
- Happy birthday to the mama who sets the bar so high.
- Happy Birthday to the woman who made us who we are today.
- On your birthday, know that your family is so grateful for your continuous support and sacrifice.
- Happiest of birthdays to the woman who gives her family everything and asks for nothing in return.
- Sending so much birthday love to the woman who has stood by her loved ones' sides for every second of their lives.
- Without you, birthday girl, nothing is possible. So grateful for you.
- Hoping your special day is as beautiful as your heart.
- Words don't describe how much you are loved, mom. Happiest of birthdays!
- Happy Birthday, Queen Bee. Love, Your Hive.
- Today is the day we celebrate our beautiful, strong warrior mom.
Short and Sweet Birthday Wishes for Mom
Sometimes you don't need a long and drawn-out birthday tribute to make your point. Get straight to it with these short and sweet birthday wishes for moms.
- You're the bomb, Mom! Happy birthday.
- It's party time for our favorite mama.
- Birthday hugs to the best mom in the world.
- Happy birthday to the center of our universe.
- Three cheers for the best birthday girl, mom!
- Birthday wishes and no doing dishes. Love you, mom.
- I hope your day is extraordinary, mom. You deserve it.
- Wishing you the best year yet, mom.
- May your birthday wishes come true, Mom.
- Celebrating the greatest mom in the world today!
Celebrate Mom Every Day
Her birthday only comes once a year, but moms should hear how amazing they are far more than that. They ask so very little of others and are truly selfless beings. Make sure you remind them of their beauty, wisdom, strength, and grace every day, as a world without moms would not be a world anyone would want to live in.