Moms make the world go 'round. They are some of the strongest human beings in the world and should be celebrated every day, but at the very least on their birthdays. These happy birthday mom quotes will warm mom's heart and remind her of why she took on the hardest job in the world in the first place.
Happy Birthday Mom Quotes From Sons
Boys cherish their mothers and look to them as the pinnacle of what they want in their future wives. These happy birthday quotes from sons will melt any mommy's heart.
- Happy Birthday to this guy's first love.
- Cheers to a day so deserved. No one deserves to be treated like a Queen more than you do Mom.
- Have a Superhero-sized birthday, Mom. It took a true superhero to raise your wild sons.
- Happy Birthday to this family's number one cheerleader!
- Raising your kids truly proves that you are the real Mother of Dragons. Cheers, Mom!
- You taught me everything important in life, know that there are no words for how loved you are.
- Happy Birthday to the woman who is everyone's compass in life, always pointing those she loves in the right direction.
- Your job wasn't an easy one, but you always did it with such grace and poise. Happy birthday, Mom.
- Mom, now that the kids are grown, you can finally celebrate your birthday somewhere other than the soccer field or basketball court!
- Kisses and hugs to the most wonderful mom in the world.
Happy Birthday Mom Quotes From Daughters
A daughter's first friend and best friend is often her mother, and the mother-daughter bond is often unbreakable. Remind her of how much you admire the woman that she is with these loving saying.
- First friend to best friend. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Happiest of birthdays to the person who has served as a role model in life since day one.
- You are cherished, Mom. Thanks for teaching your children what a real woman is.
- Happy birthday to the lady who inspires everyone around her, especially her daughter.
- You set the bar so high. Have a great day, Mom.
- You truly show the world just how deep a mother's love runs. Happy birthday to the woman who stands a hair above the rest.
- There is no one else on earth better to grow with than you Mom. Have a wonderful day.
- Happy birthday to the person everyone turns to in times of need.
- Every day is a reminder of how blessed this family is to have you love it. Happy Birthday, Mom.
- On your special day, remember that it is your love that makes every day worthwhile. Happy Birthday dearest Mom.
Funny Happy Birthday Mom Quotes
If you and mom have a fun, humorous relationship, try these birthday quotes on for size.
- Happy Birthday Mom! Today celebrate your major accomplishment of birthing a legend!
- Happy Birthday Mom! Enjoy getting the first slice of birthday cake for once!
- Thought of getting you something amazing this year, but figured that yours truly is gift enough!
- Birthday wishes to the most selfless human being on the planet. Do you today.
- Happy birthday to the woman who gave her kids a great life and great genetics!
- Celebrating you Mama Bear! Without you, life would have been 'beary' dreary.
- Happy Birthday Mom. Don't hurt yourself blowing out all of those candles.
- Today is a celebration of a person so easy to love, yet so hard to buy birthday presents for. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Thank goodness sending birthday love is free because your kid is broke! Also, can you lend this kid twenty bucks?
- Happy Birthday Mom. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so you are welcome.
Sentimental Happy Birthday Mom Quotes
Tug at her heartstrings with these emotionally-charged birthday quotes.
- Today you are honored, Mom. You make the world go round.
- Happy Birthday to the woman who made her kids who they are today.
- On your birthday, know that your family is so grateful for your support and sacrifice.
- Happiest of birthdays to the woman who gives her family everything and asks for nothing in return.
- Sending so much love to the woman who has stood by her loved ones' sides for every second of their lives.
- You deserve the world. Hope your day is wonderful.
- Without you, Birthday Girl, nothing is possible.
- Hoping that your day is as beautiful as your heart is, Mom.
- Words don't describe how much you are loved, Mom. Happiest of birthdays, Mom!
- Today, on your birthday, may you feel wrapped in love, Mom.
Happy Birthday Mom Quotes From Friends
She might not be your mom, but you love and idolize her for all that she handles day-to-day. Celebrate your mom friends with these happy birthday mom quotes!
- Happy birthday to the mama who sets the bar so high.
- Hoping your day is full of "wine" and not "whine." Cheers, girl!
- You deserve the world. In the very least, here's to hoping that your birthday is filled with wine, cheese, and silence.
- Enjoy your one day off of doing dishes and laundry!
- Get wild on your birthday and stay up celebrating past 8 p.m.
- Moms don't get enough credit, and you deserve a world of it, lady!
- Today is a day to celebrate you, beautiful, strong self. You are a true Warrior Mom.
- Sending so much birthday love your way supermom friend!
- It's party time for everyone's favorite mama.
- Happy Birthday, Queen Bee. Hope your hive celebrates you today.
Celebrate Mom Everyday
Her birthday only comes once a year, but moms should hear how amazing they are far more than that. They ask so very little of others and are true selfless creatures. Make sure you remind them of their beauty, wisdom, strength, and grace every single day, as a world without moms would not be a world that anyone would want to live in.