You might be accustomed to having Mother's Day be all about you, but a new woman shares your throne now. Say, "Happy Mother's Day, daughter-in-law," with these special quotes.
Heartfelt Happy Mother's Day Daughter-in-Law Messages
Make her feel loved and appreciated on Mother's Day with these heartfelt quotes.
- Happy Mother's Day to the beautiful mother of my grandchildren.
- I am nothing but proud to share Mother's Day with you, daughter-in-law.
- Watching you grow as a mother fills my heart with joy. Happy Mother's Day daughter-in-law!
- My grandchildren hit the jackpot with you, dear daughter-in-law. Have a wonderful day.
- There is no one else on earth I would rather have to be the mother of my angels. Happiest of Mother's Days to you.
- Your strength and spirit remind me each day of how lucky my grandchildren are. Happy Mother's Day.
- I celebrate you as so much more than a daughter-in-law. You're one of my best friends. Have a wonderful day.
- Thank you for all that you do for my son and the kids. You are a true gift. Happy Mother's Day.
- You have given my son and grandchildren so much over the years. I am so fortunate to have you as a daughter-in-law.
- You are a kind, loving and generous mother and I am honored to have you be a part of this family. Happy Mother's Day.
- Happy Mother's Day to the woman who made me a Grandma. Thank you for the greatest gifts in the world.
Funny Mother's Day Quotes for Your Daughter-in-Law
Your relationship with your daughter-in-law is fun, unique, and a bit offbeat. She will totally get these funny tailor-made Mother's day quotes, even if no one else does.
- Happy Mother's Day daughter-in-law. May we sit on our thrones together all day today.
- Today we raise our glasses to the best mothers around...us!
- We only get one day a year, so let's do it up together today.
- On this day, together we strike. No dishes, no meals, and no laundry. Mothers unite!
- My child had better treat you like the queen that you are, or they will have to deal with me! Happy Mother's Day.
- How my son landed you as a wife and mother to his children, I will never know. The Gods sure were smiling upon him. Happy Mother's Day.
- No one does "momming" quite like you. Happy Mother's Day to one-of-a-kind.
- Knowing your crazy clan as I do, you deserve so much more than one day of celebration!
- Daughter-in-law, may your special day be filled with all of the wine and none of the "whine."
- Today you and I will kick back and relax as our family fends for themselves with takeout menus. Independence is good for them!
- Looking at the husband and father that my son has become, I know that anything is truly possible!
- It took a special person to settle that child of mine down. I look at them as a parent and now and truly believe in miracles. Happy Mother's Day miracle-worker!
Mother's Day Wishes for a Relationship in Progress
Your relationship with your daughter-in-law is nowhere near perfect, but that doesn't mean that you don't have love for her. Remind her on Mother's Day that you are always in her corner with these sentiments.
- Sharing Mother's Day is hard, but if I have to do it, I'm glad I share it with you.
- Sticking through the hard times hasn't been easy, but I'm so grateful that you are still here, loving this family. Happy Mother's Day.
- We continue to grow together each and every year. I'm proud to share Mother's Day with you, daughter-in-law.
- We may be vastly different, but when it comes to family, we see eye to eye. Happy Mother's Day daughter-in-law.
- Our mother-daughter relationship has had plenty of peaks and valleys. No matter our struggles, I'm proud to call you my daughter-in-law. Happy Mother's Day.
- Together we show the world that even rocky relationships can be beautiful and inspiring. Here's to us! Happy Mother's Day daughter-in-law.
- We make messes, moments, and memories together, and I love all the parts of us. Happy Mother's Day daughter-in-law.
- In-law relationships can be a challenge, but the payout is so worth it. Happy Mother's day to you.
Passing the Torch to a New Woman
For decades, Mother's Day has always been about you. Now there is a second mom in the family that needs some Mother's Day love. Sharing a special day like Mother's Day can be a difficult transition for some women, but it can also be fun. Consider that you now have a pal on this day and someone to kick back and relax with. There is enough family love to go around, so put your family to work and enjoy the pampering with your daughter-in-law.