Moms are some of the most special human beings in the world, and they deserve to know it! Make sure to tell them, "I love you, mom!" every chance you get. Moms spend their entire existence showing their kids all the love in the world, asking nothing in return. Telling them just how much they mean to you and how much you love and appreciate them will make it all worthwhile for these hardworking, lovely ladies.
Saying I Love You Mom With Humor
If funny banter is something that you and mom share, tell you that she is your world with humor.
- I might not always like you, but I do always love you.
- I feel honored to know the greatest superhero in the world, my mom.
- Much love to the woman who put up with me for all these years.
- You deserve a medal for being our mother. We love you, mom.
- We know moms don't have favorites, but I know that I am secretly yours. I love you, mom.
- The fact that you still put up with me is proof of your unwavering love.
- I considered getting you a gift to show you how much I love you; then I remembered that you have me.
- Being a mom is like being a Queen with a bonus. I love you, my Queen Mama!
- If you ever need anything, I am here for you. Except if you need cash. Can you lend this kid $20?
- At times it couldn't have been easy to love us. Either you are the most patient person in the world or the very best actress.
- Mom, I love you more than cake, pizza, and wine put together!
- With you, we truly won the mom lottery. Love you more than words, mom.
Sincerely Saying I Love You, Mom
Tell her that you love her in a way that will warm her heart and bring tears to her eyes.
- The only thing I want to do when I grow up is make you proud of me. I love you, mom.
- No matter how far apart we are, you are in my heart every day, mom.
- No one compares to you, mom. You are the greatest one in the world!
- You have been the greatest gift in my life. I love you always, mom.
- Mom, you are the most beautiful human I know, inside and out.
- When I am down, the sound of your voice makes everything all better.
- You have made me believe in love at first sight.
- I know I can make it through anything that life brings as long as I have your love, mom.
- Mom, know that I cherish you above all.
- Mom, through all of life's storms, you are the sunshine peeking through the clouds.
- You are a true gift from the heavens, mom, and you are this family's greatest blessing.
- I love you so much, mom. Know that I would move heaven and earth for you.
- You always said I was the answer to your prayers, but really you turned out to be mine.
- I know that I'll be a wonderful mother because I had you as my teacher.
Love From a Son
A mother is a son's first love. Tell her so.
- I love you to the woman who made me the best man I can be.
- You've taught me what a woman's true love looks like. I love you, mom.
- You were my first love mom, and you mean the world to me.
- No woman will ever take the place of you, mom. I love you so much.
- Sons leave the nest but never leave the heart.
- I'll never be able to repay you for the time and love you gave me. Thank you for your unwavering support, mom.
- I promise to live my life, trying never to let you down. I love you so much, mom.
- No matter where I go in life, home is where my mom is.
- As time marches on, I grow to realize that your love was all I needed to get through life.
- From ball fields to bedtime, you were always in my corner. I love you, mom.
- I'm proud to be a mama's boy!
Love From a Daughter
Let mom know just how inspirational she has been in your life.
- Everything I know about being a woman I have learned from you, mom.
- You were my first friend, and now you are my best friend. I love you, mom.
- As a woman, I find your strength and devotion to family inspiring. I love you, mom.
- The bond between a mother and her daughter is one of the world's strongest bonds.
- It's going to be hard to fill your high heels mom, but know that I am trying every day.
- Never stop teaching me, mom, for I am forever learning from you. I love you!
- When people say we are alike, I can not help but smile. Being like you is the greatest compliment.
- You have the biggest heart of anyone I know. I hope I can be as graceful and loving as you, mom.
- We shared your body; now we share clothes. Love you, mom!
Never Take Mom for Granted
She has given you her everything and stood by your side through the good times and the bad. Thank her and tell her how much she means to you every chance you get. Please don't take your mother for granted, for she is irreplaceable.