Family togetherness is important regardless of where you're from and especially during times of distress. Reinforce your desire to promote keeping the family together with a quote about family unity.
Sayings to Keep Co-Parenting Families Together
When parents split up, the ideal scenario is to continue promoting a united front through co-parenting for their children. These phrases capture the spirit of family togetherness for children who don't live with both parents in one household.
- We may not live as one, but our family will always be home.
- Family is in our hearts, bonded together for life, no matter where you rest your head.
- Marriage bound us for a little while, but our children keep us together as a family for life.
- On the outside, it may look like we've fallen apart, but as a family, we always stay together in our hearts.
- Recipe for a unified family: 3 cups love, 1 cup empathy, 1/4 cup patience, 1 tablespoon teamwork
Phrases for Emergency Situations
From natural disasters to a death in the family, people need extra support in unexpected times of distress. Rally your family to gather together with these quotes about how unity can help with healing.
- Like a team in the championship game, our family will rally together in triumph.
- Healing happens when individual hearts combine forces to beat as one at the center of a family.
- Take away all our possessions, and we are left with one structure held together by love - family.
- Our family cannot be divided, only rearranged. The end result looks different but still feels unified and full of love.
- Each member of this family is a first responder; when we hear the call, we don't hesitate to unify and take action.
Quotes for Families Separated by Distance
Families get separated physically when one or more members move or travel to a location far away. Help your family feel tied together even when you can't see each other with sayings about the power of your bond.
- Near or far, we're only separated by car. As long as we exist, there is no distance across which our family can't persist.
- No matter where we each stand, together we can look upon the same sun, the same moon, and the same sky, so we are forever one family.
- You can't see air, but you need it to breathe and it is always there. Likewise, your family may not be in sight, but we need each other and will always be there.
- As a family, we make - not take - time for each other. That is the key to a strong chain even though some links don't touch.
- The moments we talk to each other or think of each other will add up to the greater sum that is our family.
Military Family Togetherness Quotes
Military families face unique challenges when trying to encourage family togetherness. Quotes for military families capitalize on the strength and creativity these families use to stay bonded.
- On the front lines of love, we stick together as a family and win every time.
- In a lifestyle filled with changing surroundings, our family remains bright as the beacon signaling home.
- Though we don't all wear the uniform, we are all members of the same unit.
- When one member of our family is in need, every deploys to offer aid.
- There's an invisible bond that ties soldiers together, it's called family.
Family Togetherness Quotes for Nontraditional Families
Whether you're part of a blended family, an adoptive family, or any other type of nontraditional family, you can have the same feeling of togetherness as any other family.
- Being together is what makes us a family.
- Sharing bloodlines doesn't tie families together, love does.
- Choosing to be a family together takes far more strength and love than genetics.
- The day we decided to connect our lives together forever is the day we became family.
- We may not display traditional familial roles, but we certainly exude traditional family togetherness.
Extended Family Togetherness Quotes
Celebrate the togetherness of your extended family with quotes about larger family groups.
- Family can extend far beyond one household.
- Every day with my family is like a family reunion, we're having fun with everyone who wants to join.
- The further out you extend family togetherness, the stronger the entity becomes.
- Extended family bonding provides a solid foundation for every individual's life.
- Extending love as far as your family reaches creates a web of love that's unbreakable.
Sibling Togetherness Quotes
Whether you've lost your parents or they're no longer a part of your lives, sibling sayings can help brothers and sisters recognize the strength of their family together.
- The foundation of a tight family can start with us.
- As long as I have my brothers and sisters, I have a family.
- Together as siblings we have all we need to build a strong family.
- The bond between siblings is strong enough to keep any family together.
- When siblings vow to stick together, the family can grow.
General Sayings About Togetherness
From family reunions to personalized holiday gifts, quotes about family unity and togetherness are great ways to convey how important your relationships are.
- Like gum to a shoe, you're stuck with me and I'm stuck with you.
- Keeping a family together is like building a puzzle. It may be hard to gather all the pieces, but once gathered, they fit together seamlessly.
- Keeping our family together means doing what's best for each individual and what's best for the family as a whole.
- On our own, we each make waves. Together we form an ocean too vast and strong to be separated.
- Family means Forever All Members Imprint Love on You
Inspirational Family Unity Quotes
Family unity gives each member a deep sense of belonging. Use these quotes to uplift your family and express how unified you are.
- Family unity begins with U - N - I.
- Family unity is not about being on the same page at the same time, it's about being in the same book working toward the same ending.
- United we are family, divided we are alone.
- Individually we are each one color, together our family makes a rainbow.
- The power created by family unity could keep the whole world alight.
Family Togetherness Love Quotes
If you love your time together with family, these quotes can help you express those feelings.
- The loving embrace of family brings all the warmth you'll ever need.
- The times I feel most loved are the times I'm near family.
- The love of family can never be replaced, it's one-of-a-kind.
- Love to the infinite degree equals family.
- When our family is together, it's impossible not to feel the love.
Quotes About the Strength of a Cohesive Family
Families who stick together through thick and thin have incredible strength as individuals and as a whole.
- A strong family is the glue binding each individual to the world.
- The strongest people are those backed by a loving family.
- Family togetherness is the driving force behind a loving heart.
- When you fall in life, your family catches you and stands you back up.
- The key to endurance and strength is a family standing together.
Quotes About How to Keep Family Together
Keeping your family together physically or emotionally can be a challenge. Use these quotes to encourage family togetherness.
- Families are stuck together by love, so spread it around like glue.
- Keep your family together by being their biggest cheerleader and their biggest resource.
- Family isn't a noun, it's a verb requiring action from each member to keep the whole afloat.
- You may not choose your family, but you can choose to make it yours.
- Focus on what ties you together and your family can never fall apart.
Quotes About Why Families Should Stick Together
For many people there is no one else in the world who will have your back like family members. Quotes about why families should stay together remind everyone what the point of family is.
- Families are the individual parts that make up the whole world, humanity depends on their togetherness.
- Without family bonds, there isn't anything in the universe strong enough to hold people together.
- When you choose to swim with family you're creating a natural safety net from the dangers of the world.
- Your family needs you as much as you need them, that's why it's important to stick together.
- There's no one in the world more equipped and prepared to help you thrive than your family.
Divided Family Quotes
When your family is divided, inspirational quotes can help bring everyone back together.
- A family divided against itself cannot love.
- While family can be divided by its individuals, it can never be divided into nothing.
- All families can be divided into two categories: those who choose each other and those tied together by invisible bonds.
- Families who keep loving until they get it right will never be divided.
- You can never divide a family so far that it ceases to exist, some semblance of it always remains.
Famous Quotes About Keeping Family Together
If these quotes don't quite fit your needs, sayings about family togetherness and unity are abundant in books, movies and songs.
- Producer DeVon Franklin says of the family in the movie Miracles From Heaven, "Keeping your family together is an extraordinary feat - especially in the face of great conflict."
- Mother Teresa once said, "The family that prays together, stays together."
- From the popular children's song, The More We Get Together, the repeating lyric expresses the joy of togetherness, "The more we get together, the happier we'll be."
- In his song Blue's Freestyle/We Family, Jay-Z sings "Cause more than ever we gon' have to stick together."
- A saying inspired by the art of quilting reads "A family stitched together with love seldom unravels."
- In his book For One More Day, Mitch Albom says "Sticking with your family is what makes it a family."
- The animated children's movie Lilo & Stitch places emphasis on family togetherness as expressed in Lilo and her sister's motto "Family means nobody gets left behind."
- In her book The Marriage Bargain, Jennifer Probst says "Family sticks together no matter what happens."
Promote Family Unity
Words of encouragement and comfort about keeping a family together are important in different scenarios. Find the right quote to fit your family and needs so you can say exactly how you feel.