When the weight of the world becomes heavy and your spirits start to sink, it is easy to fall into the negative cycle of thinking that you are not enough. Let these quotes help remind you that you are strong, brave, worthy, and you are certainly enough.
Inspiring You Are Enough Quotes
Choose to accept yourself as you are, grow into the person you were meant to be, and smile at the face that stares back at you in the mirror. You are more than enough, and the universe is blessed to have you be a part of it.
- Imagine if you loved and valued yourself as much as you love and value the people around you.
- It takes time to feel self-worth grow and to recognize you are enough.
- Give yourself grace and time to grow into your own skin.
- You have to believe you are enough before others can follow suit.
- Hold your head up high and walk tall, for you are a queen in your own right.
- If someone doesn't believe that you are enough, you don't need them in your life.
- There's only one you; and you are enough to make an impact on the world.
- Embrace your flaws. They are part of the fabric that weaves who you are.
- Never worry about how the world sees you. Your opinion of yourself is the only one that matters.
- Go easy on yourself; you're your best ally.
Famous Quotes on Self Worth
These positive mantras are just what you need to help you start believing in your own self-worth. Choose a few to repeat throughout the day, reminding you that you are enough.
- "You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody." - Maya Angelou
- "Accept that you are enough. You don't need to be anything that you are not." - Wayne Dyer
- "You are enough. A thousand times enough." - Atticus
- "Do not be afraid to show the world who you are and what you are capable of. You are always enough for the right people. All those who do not see how great you are, are not worth the bother." - Dr. Anil Kr Sinha
- "If I could teach today's young people one thing, it would be, that you are enough, every day, the way you are. You are loved from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. You are an incredible creation, enjoy your own beauty." - Molly Mahar
- "You're worthy of greatness, even if you don't see it yet." - Lauren Jarvis-Gibson
- "To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections." - Sandra Bierig
- " Don't doubt your value. Don't run from who you are." - Aslan
You Are Enough Quotes for Kids
Kids who believe that they are amazing souls and perfect in their own way grow into confident, capable, and productive adults. Teach kids that they are more than enough; and give them the tools to learn to embrace their own value.
- Do big things, do little things. Do things for yourself, for others, for the universe. Do hard things and frightening things. Do all the things and know whatever you do, it is more than enough.
- You were made exactly this way for a reason. Nothing about you was a mistake.
- Follow your own version of happiness to fulfill your destiny.
- Believe that you are enough. Believe that you are everything.
"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito." - Dalai Lama XIV
Short Quotes to Remind You That You Are Enough
These you are enough quotes are short in words but speak volumes to the soul. Paint these quotes across a wall, tattoo these words on a body part, or write them on the bathroom mirror. Whatever you choose to do with them, just be sure they stay front and center.
- Remember, you are deserving of good things.
- Make a slight difference in the world every day.
- You are enough, even on days when you feel less than.
- Know you're enough. It doesn't matter what others think.
- Be your own version of wonderful.
Soothing You Are Enough Quotes to Read Post Break-Up
Break-ups are hard on the heart, and they can leave you feeling like you were not enough for your former partner. But never forget, you are more than enough.
- Just because they didn't see your sparkle doesn't mean you don't shine.
- If someone made you feel less than enough, count it as a blessing they are no longer in your life.
- Your true soulmate won't be able to see anything but your worth.
- Stay bright like the sun, and you will surely light up someone's universe.
- If you are not good enough for someone, they never deserved you in the first place.
Believe in Yourself and the Rest Will Follow
Channel the power of positive thinking. If you believe you are enough, you will see your confidence and feelings of self-worth increase over time. As you start to value yourself, others will follow suit. The journey to accepting yourself, flaws and all, and believing that you are perfectly made just as you are, isn't always easy... but you deserve to feel that inner peace and serenity.