In the hustle and bustle of life, it's important to stop and take a moment to be grateful. Whether you do it on Thanksgiving or just because, sharing a few choice quotes about being grateful can inspire and motivate those around you. It can also work to show loved ones how much you truly appreciate them being in your life. Get an array of famous and original quotes to share with the ones you love.
Always Be Grateful Quotes
When you gather around the table together, it's important to reflect on the blessings that you've encountered this year and be grateful for them. In fact, Thanksgiving is all about being thankful. However, quotes about being grateful aren't just for Thanksgiving, you can use them any time of the year. Start your quest off right with a few quotes about being grateful.
- People don't have to be nice to you. Be grateful when they are.
- It's important to always be grateful for what you are given. Humility and gratitude can do big things.
- The moment I open my eyes, I'm grateful for the day. It might offer challenges and tribulations, but I was granted a new dawn.
- Thank you is but two words, but it's a blissful form of gratitude that can bring a smile to someone's face.
- To have a content heart, you should always be grateful for what you are given.
- Gratitude is but a small gesture, but it's a spark that can kindle a flame.
- Thank you holds the power of happiness.
- Gratitude is at the heart of joy.
- Gratitude is the key to opening the door of wisdom and creativity.
- Today is a gift. Be grateful for the beautiful gifts surrounding each moment.
Grateful Quotes to Show Love and Gratitude
Gratitude and love are intertwined in our lives. Be grateful for the family and friends around you that cloak you in love. Let them know just how thankful you are for them by sharing a few love and gratitude quotes. Not only can you share these thank you messages in passing, but you could also print them on a card or on a special gift. Keychains and plaques are perfect for engraving a beautiful thankful quote.
- To live a life filled with gratefulness is to live a life filled with love and light.
- Gratitude is a simple expression of love.
- Love and gratitude are intertwined in the river flowing within your heart.
- I'm grateful for the love you bring to my life. You are a beacon of light in a sea of darkness.
- Appreciation is one way to show someone just how special they are to you.
- It's important to appreciate the little things in a relationship.
- Blessings of love start with appreciation.
- Love is a blessing that you need to be grateful for in every passing moment.
- Love is like a blooming flower. When you don't show it how grateful you are, it can quickly wither.
- A grateful heart is a blessed heart. For it can see and appreciate all the gifts surrounding it.
Quotes About Being Grateful for What You Have
Life is filled with blessings if you know where to look. That's why it's important to be grateful for what you have in life. From your family to your significant other, you have a lot to be grateful for. Share these quotes with those around you to let them know you are truly grateful for all that you have.
- Joy is found in appreciating the gifts that you have.
- Appreciate the people around you now. The future is yet to be written.
- When you are grateful for the blessings you have, you can attain an overwhelming sense of peace.
- Humility is found when you are grateful for the little things.
- There is a childlike joy to be found in the world when you are grateful for all it has to give.
- When you always want something else, it's hard to find peace with what you have. Being grateful can open up a whole new perspective.
- Gratitude and humility have the power to transform your perspective with a simple thank you.
- Surrender your soul to expressions of gratitude for all life has to offer. The world that opens up before your eyes is beyond your wildest dreams.
- When you are grateful for what you have, a rainbow of possibilities can be found just over the horizon.
Famous Quotes About Being Grateful
Celebrities, philosophers, and writers are known for their prose. They weave amazing masterpieces with a few simple words. Share just how grateful you are with a few choice words from some of the greats. You can even use these as a beautiful caption to share on your social media.
- "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." - John F. Kennedy
- "Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some." - Charles Dickens
- "We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures." - Thornton Wilder
- "When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed." - Maya Angelou
- "You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "O Lord that lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness." - William Shakespeare
- "For me, every hour is grace. And I feel gratitude in my heart each time I can meet someone and look at his or her smile." - Elie Wiesel
Cherished Quotes About Being Grateful
Sometimes it's hard to find the words to say how grateful you are for the life you've been given, or to express thankfulness for friends or the amazing family you have. These quotes can make it a little easier. You can also expand on them to create something truly meaningful and heartfelt.