Halloween is fast approaching, and it's time for everyone to get into the spooky spirit. Celebrate this favorite holiday with some cute Halloween quotes that capture the revelry of the occasion and are fun for everyone.
Halloween Quotes Filled With Magic
Halloween night is filled with magic and mystery. These quotes celebrate the eerie, spooky vibe that surrounds October 31st.
- Halloween is a day where children, spirits, and imaginations run wild.
- Take the night, my eerie moonlight that guides your way to fun and fright.
- Every year something beautiful and strange falls over October 31st.
- Black cats, swooping bats, spooky moonlight, countless frights. This is the magic of Halloween night.
- For only one night per year, do parents encourage scaring and fear.
- Have a hauntingly spooktacular Halloween, filled with mystery, monsters, and more chocolate than you can carry.
Cute Halloween Quotes to Celebrate Your Little Monsters
Dressing the little ones up for a night of tricks and treats is the best part of the holiday for so many families. These fun family Halloween quotes are geared toward celebrating your boo-tiful little monsters.
- Loving my little boo-crew.
- It is decided. I have the cutest little monsters in the entire world.
- Time to get silly and spooky with my gang of little ghouls.
- Making Halloween memories with my tiny goblins.
- There is nothing more magical than getting into costume with the kids and playing pretend for an entire day.
Wonderfully Witchy Halloween Quotes
Witches have gotten a bad reputation! Share your witchy vibes with the world through one of these quotes that show how cool cauldrons and brooms really are.
- If the broom fits... take it for a spin.
- What costume? Witchy is my everyday vibe.
- "A wise witch knows the shadows come from the light." - Dacha Avelin
- This witch can be bribed with pumpkin spice.
- Witch, please! Everyone knows that Halloween is the best holiday.
- I've waited 364 days to dust off this old broomstick.
- Keep calm and ride your broom.
- Caution! Broom crossing ahead!
Halloween Quotes That Are All About the Treats
Halloween is all about the sweets and the treats, and these quotes remind everyone that without chocolate and sugary snacks, Halloween would be a total miss.
- So glad this year's costume is stretchy!
- Will do anything for a Snickers.
- Hocus-pocus, candy is today's focus.
- It's all fun and games until your kids hide their Halloween candy from you.
- Looking forward to a steady November diet of Kit Kats and Almond Joys.
- Sweet snacks all day long; sugar crash slated for tomorrow.
Sweet Quotes for Your Beloved Boo or Ghoul
If you have a significant other, be sure to use Halloween as an opportunity to dress up in cute couples costumes, snap some pics for the 'Gram and pair them with a seasonal quote filled with the feels.
- There is nothing scary about loving you, boo.
- When I look at you, I know I am the luckiest ghoul/boo-y in the world.
- Clearly, you put a spell on me, because I am yours completely.
- My Halloween honey is sweeter than all the candy in the land.
- I would literally rise from the dead for them.
- I'll follow my Halloween babe to the grave.
- I can't wait to sink my fangs into them.
- Don't be a scaredy-cat; come on over here and give me a spooky smooch.
Famous Halloween Quotes That Capture the Cuteness
These famous Halloween quotes capture the cuter side of Halloween quite perfectly.
- "That's right. I AM THE PUMPKIN KING!" - Jack Skellington, The Nightmare Before Christmas
- "Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make!" Bram Stoker, Irish Author
- "I put a spell on you, because you're mine." Jay Hawkins, American Singer-Songwriter
- "I'm the ghost with the most, babe." - Beetlejuice
- "Magic is really very simple; all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it." - Aggie Cromwell, Halloweentown
- "Have you come to sing pumpkin carols?" - Linus, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Spread Some Halloween Joy Through Words
Halloween is a fun holiday where people let loose, get creative, and spend the day in costume. Make sure you have the perfect quotes to pair with the pictures you take to create the most magical memories of the day.