Anything is possible if you dare to dream. No matter how wild and out of reach your life goals may seem, follow them, work for them, and never give up on them. Allow these follow your dreams quotes to help guide and support you in your quest to reach for the stars and make all your wishes come true.
Encouraging Quotes About Following Your Dreams
You can make any dream come true, as long as you have faith in yourself and your abilities. These quotes on following one's dreams make anyone believe that the unimaginable is achievable.
- If you think a dream impossible, remove the walls and ceilings surrounding it and see what happens.
- As long as you believe in your own dreams, you can achieve great success.
- If someone doesn't support your dreams, find another someone.
- Never stop dreaming, no matter your age. Dreams are for young and old alike.
- Wherever your dreams take you, know that this is precisely where the universe needs you to be.
- All dreams have the potential to become realities.
- Commit to your dreams more than you commit to anything else.
- Life is full of regrets, but you will never regret chasing your dreams.
- Having dreams to chase fills your life with purpose and drive.
- You dreamt the dream, so half the work is done. Now follow those dreams all the way to success.
Famous Quotes to Help You Follow Your Dreams
Turn to these famous motivational words when you need a helpful reminder that all of your dreams are worth fighting for.
- "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
- "Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." - Langston Hughes
- "Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears." - Les Brown
- "Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star." - W. Clement Stone
- "Follow your dreams, they know the way." - Kobi Yamada
- "Follow your dreams. I am not saying it's going to be easy, but I am saying it's going to be worth it." - Moffat Machingura
- "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney
- "If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough." - Muhammad Ali
- "The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams." - Oprah Winfrey
- "Dreams are illustrations… from the book your soul is writing about you." - Marsha Norman
Quotes to Inspire Kids to Follow Their Dreams
When kids learn to dream and believe that their aspirations and goals are achievable, they go on to do incredible things. These quotes encourage children to imagine a world of possibilities.
- Dream always, dream often, and dream big.
- Today is the perfect day to start chasing a dream.
- Hold your dreams in your heart. There they are safe always.
- Every major accomplishment ever made started out as a seed of a dream.
- Follow your dreams no matter how long and winding the path may be.
- Find your dream and build it even bigger.
- If you can be anything in life, be a dreamer.
- Failure should never kill a dream. It should only fuel bigger and better ones.
- A simple idea can grow into a mighty and magical dream come true.
- Whatever you dream today, be sure it makes you smile.
- You cannot make a dream come true if you refuse to let your imagination run wild.
No Dream Is Too Wild Quotes
Put no ceiling or boundaries on those dreams of yours. There is no dream too wild, extravagant, or out of reach for you to focus on. Remember never to allow yourself to think a dream is inconceivable.
- No dream is too wild or silly to turn into a reality.
- Dreams cannot live within confines. They need no boundaries so they can grow so big and great that they cannot be ignored.
- When it comes to dreaming, the words can't, never, and shouldn't may not exist.
- If a dream is wild and scary, then it is wonderful and worth it.
- The wildest dreams make the most beautiful realities.
- Climb your mountain of dreams one step at a time.
- Dare to dream in the boldest of colors.
- To quit dreaming is to quit living.
- If people tell you your dreams are too wild and big, tell them they are thinking too small.
- Dreaming grows the spirit wild and free.
Always Have the Courage to Follow Your Dreams
Keep your dreams alive in your heart and your mind, and remember that every dream is worth working for. You are worth every good thing that you can think up for yourself. Have the courage to dream those dreams and then make them come true. You deserve to see every last one through!