A father holds a special place in a child's heart. No matter how old that child gets, dad is a first love, a true hero, and the person they look to for guidance, comfort, or a good old laugh. Dads are irreplaceable people, and they deserve to be celebrated every day, but especially on Father's Day.
Funny Father's Day Messages for Dad
Your dad is the person who can make you laugh even in your darkest moments. He is always waiting and ready with a joke and a smile. Share the funny on Father's Day with one of these light-hearted dad sayings.
- Happy Father's Day to the guy who is always ready for one of my curveballs. Thanks for always having your mitt ready.
- Happy Father's Day, Dad. Please know that, as usual, I am your gift!
- How can such a good man tell such bad jokes? You are one of the world's greatest mysteries, Dad. Happy Father's Day.
- Today's your day, Dad. Spend it how you want to, after you mow the lawn, clean out the garage, and bbq dinner, of course!
- Today is the one day a year where nobody rolls their eyes at you, dad.
- Dad, we definitely hit the lottery with you. Happy Father's Day!
- Three cheers and have a beer! Happy Father's Day, Pops!
Heartfelt Father's Day Messages for Dad
Dad is your rock. When your knees buckle, he is there to catch you. Tell him how much you love him and need him in your life with these heartfelt Father's Day quotes.
- When I count my blessings, Dad, I count you twice. Happy Father's Day.
- Happy Father's Day to a man whose words are like magic. They simply fix everything.
- Dad, on Father's Day, please know that you are the greatest blessing this family could have ever been given.
- Happy Father's Day to the guy who will always have a corner of my heart.
- Happy Father's Day to my first love, my knight in shining armor, and my prince charming.
- Dad, even though I am grown, I will always need my daddy. Happy Father's Day to my person.
- Happy Father's Day to the wisest man I know. Your words continue to give me guidance and strength over the course of my life.
- The world is a wonderful place because of daddies like you. Happy Father's Day.
- Happy Father's Day to my greatest role model in life. Everything I am is because of you.
- Happy Father's Day to an awe-inspiring man. We are so deeply proud to get to call you dad.
- I feel so fortunate to have been raised by a real superhero. Happy Father's Day!
- There is so much in life that we can not count on...a Dad is not one of those things. Happy Father's Day, Old Faithful.
Father's Day Messages of Appreciation
It can be really difficult to show your dad how thankful you are for him. He has done so much for you throughout the years. Start by thanking him with a message of appreciation on Father's Day.
- There are no words to express how grateful we are to you, Dad, for everything you have given to this family. Happy Father's Day!
- Your dedication and sacrifice are the reasons we have such beautiful lives. Happy Father's Day to the most selfless man we know.
- We could never give back half of what you have given us over the course of your years. Please know that we appreciate you each and every day and especially on this Father's Day.
- Today we recognize you, Dad, for all that you are and all that you do. Happiest of Father's Days.
- On this Father's Day, we want to let you know that you are deeply loved and appreciated, Dad.
- Dad, you deserve the world today. You are the most generous, kind, and thoughtful dad a kid could ever ask for.
- Father's Day is a day where we acknowledge our dads and show our love and appreciation for the fathers who make the world go round.
- Thank you, Dad, for always putting us first, never being short on time or patience, and making us feel loved.
- Happy Father's Day to the guy who wakes up every day thinking about how he can better the lives of his family.
- Happy Father's Day to the hardest working man we know. Who knows where we would be without you!
Inspiring Father's Day Messages For a Work in Progress Relationship
Your relationship with dad hasn't always been perfect, but the two of you have nothing but love for one another. You keep working on your relationship because it is certainly something worth fighting for.
- Even though we are separated by distance, you are always right here in my heart. Happy Father's Day.
- While we don't always agree on things, Dad, our hearts are always in the right place. I love you, and Happy Father's Day.
- Dad, our relationship isn't perfect, but it is ours! Happy Father's Day.
- Dad, on this Father's Day, I want to acknowledge that I haven't always been easy to love, but thank you for never giving up on me.
- Dad, we have battled some stormy seas, but know on this Father's Day, the only boat I ever want to be in is with you.
Touching Father's Day Messages From Spouses and Partners
When it came to giving your kids a father, you really hit the jackpot with your guy. He is everything you could have wished for and more. Express how much you adore your children's father with one of these special quotes for dads.
- I could not have chosen a better father for my kids. You are simply the best. Happy Father's Day!
- Our children are so lucky to get to call you Poppa. Happy Father's Day to the greatest man we know.
- You enrich our kids' lives so deeply, and on this Father's Day, we celebrate all that you are.
- No one works harder than you, honey! The kids and I are so lucky that you chose us. Happy Father's Day!
- You do it all, babe! You provide, encourage, support, and love each one of your kids. What a man! Happy Father's Day.
- No one does "dadding" like you. Happy Father's Day to the man my kids call Daddy.
Father's Day Messages for Your Bonus Dad
He isn't your biological parent, but according to your heart, he fills the father role all the way. Make sure you acknowledge your step-dad on Father's Day because any man can create humans, but only true fathers can raise great people.
- Growing up, you filled an empty space in my heart. On this Father's Day, I celebrate you for stepping in and making me whole.
- I am so blessed to have a bonus dad in my life. Happy Father's Day to a guy who has added so much beauty to my world.
- Happy Father's Day to a guy who has always loved me like his own.
- When you married my parent, you welcomed me into your heart and your life with open arms. For this, I am ever grateful. Happy Father's Day.
- You have raised us with confidence and grace, and that was not always an easy feat. Happy Father's Day to a man we are lucky enough to get to call Step-Dad.
Celebrate Your Dad Every Day
Dads devote their lives to their kids. They care for them, support them, and are their greatest cheerleaders. While it is certainly important to celebrate dad on Father's Day, it is also important to show dad some love on other days throughout the year. Take the time out of your busy life to send pops a card, shoot him a text or give him a call. He won't be around forever, so enjoy him while he is still here with you.