When your child is little and you are exhausted, it feels like childhood is a neverending phase of their life. But before you can blink, years will roll by, and your kiddo will be moving out and becoming an adult. Capture the cherished moments of their youth with thoughtful quotes about children growing up. It happens much faster than you think.
They Grow Up So Fast Quotes to Inspire
You have moments when you think your kid will never grow up. From them outgrowing their pacifier to sleeping through the night, you wait for those milestones that make life a bit easier. However, as the years roll past, you miss those precious moments of your child being little. Reflect on these sayings that demonstrate how fast they grow up.
- There comes a moment when cherished kisses and needed hugs become embarrassing to kids.
- Every moment is a new opportunity to make a memory together.
- The speed at which children grow up defies the laws of time.
- When they are little, you want them to grow up. When they are grown up, you want them to be little.
- The age of innocence and childlike wonder is much too short.
- Hold your child close and breathe them in. Todays become tomorrows at an alarming rate.
- As a parent, it's essential to take a moment and soak it all in.
- Always appreciate each little snuggle; there is always a final one as your children grow up.
- In the grand scheme of life, little kid moments are so short. Enjoy each and every one.
Beautiful Quotes About Children Growing Up
Children grow up. As a parent, you are both proud and a little sad when they start leaving the nest. It goes by so fast that you don't realize snuggling on the couch watching their favorite movie might be the last time they want to spend time together before they "aren't a baby anymore." Enjoy some beautifully crafted original quotes about children growing up.
- From a smiling baby to a willful toddler to now a teen, you grew up in the blink of an eye.
- Your childlike laughter, smiles, and snuggles filled my world with joy.
- Without me realizing it, those small precious moments became precious memories.
- I thought we'd have a thousand more moments; then, in a flash, you were all grown up.
- One moment you needed me for everything, and the next, you wanted help with nothing. The change was much too sudden.
- Watching kids grow up is a tricky business for a parent. It's a long and short process all at once.
- When your child is growing, they don't warn you about those last little moments, like the last "carry me," "get me water," or "hug me," and how much you miss them.
- Cherish the small insignificant moments. They become the lasting memories.
- Children are only little for a blink; then, they are all grown up. Make sure to make each moment matter.
- Childhood is but a short snippet in the sands of time.
Amazing Quotes About Growing Up and Changing
Parents relish in their children's accomplishments. From taking their first steps to learning to ride a bike to driving a car, each moment is one of growth and change. However, you can't always stop that twinge in your heart and tear rolling down your cheek as you remember that sweet little baby who thought you hung the moon. Take pride in these words of wisdom about growing up.
- Change is necessary to grow up.
- The change of growing up can be painful. But you are ready.
- Growing up is a challenging process for all involved.
- Many times, we wish children could just stop growing up. But it's that growth that gives you the courage to let them go.
- From the first moment I laid eyes on you, I loved you. But that love has expanded in infinite measure as I've watched you grow.
- There is one thing I know; you will always grow.
- You never stop growing and changing.
- As kids grow up, new things start to become magical.
- One of the true tragedies of growing up is the loss of that magical curiosity, innocence, and wonder.
Best Famous Quotes About Kids Growing Up
Celebrities and authors struggle with the speed at which children become adults. And, they have a lot to say on the matter.
- "Those little feet won't be little forever." - Ashlee Edens
- "When kids grow up wanting to be you, you matter." - Seth Godin
- "Motherhood: the days are long, but the years are short." - Gretchen Rubin
- "If you've never been hated by your child, you've never been a parent." - Bette Davis
- "Growing up is losing some illusions, to acquire others." - Virginia Woolf
- "Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." - Dr. Seuss
- "I don't want my kids growing up believing that there is nothing destructive in the world." - Chuck Connors
- "To be able to watch your children's children grow up is truly a blessing from above." Byron Pulsifer
- "While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angelia Schwindt
- "Children do learn what they live. Then they grow up to live what they learned." - Dorothy Nolte
My Little Boy Is Growing Up Quotes to Remember
Boys can quickly steal your heart. Before you know it, your little boy is all grown up. It can be challenging for a parent's heart to grasp the change from a baby into a boy into a man. Use these quotes to help you cherish the moments with your little slugger.
- You became a man, and I still feel like I missed it.
- You will be all grown up one day, but today I will enjoy the snuggles.
- Sit under a blanket and wonder at the stars with your son, because soon your baby will be all grown up.
- Even when your little boy grows up and leaves the house, a piece of your heart will always be snugly carried with him.
- As long as you are happy, every moment is worth it.
- Never wait until tomorrow. Memories with your son are made now.
- Childhood is a miracle that helps parents smile when kids become teens.
Inspirational Words for My Girl Growing Up
- It seems like just yesterday you were a bouncy baby girl ready for a new adventure. Now that adventure takes you away from me.
- In the span of a blink, you went from a sweet little smiling baby to a smart, sassy individual.
- Just yesterday you needed me to tie your shoes, and now I'm buying you a car.
- Somehow, the future I always dreamed for you became now.
- There is wonder and dread in watching your baby girl become an adult.
- Even when you are grown, you will still be my baby.
- Your daughter will remember when you sat for her to put makeup on you and braided her hair more than she will remember material gifts. These will be the memories she cherishes forever.
- Watching you grow up was a miracle that unfolded too quickly.
Capturing Children Growing Up With Words
It's hard to capture the feeling you have when you watch your child grow. It seems like just yesterday your child needed you to carry and feed them. Now, you get a swift "bye," as they run out the door. Use these quotes in a card, on social media, or even on a gift, to let the world know to slow down and enjoy the journey with their little ones.