Every major accomplishment starts with a seed of an idea. Grow your seeds into big dreams that elevate your life to one you imagine for yourself. These dream big quotes are perfect for anyone who knows the sky is the limit and every dream is worth chasing.
Dream Big Quotes to Help You Find Happiness
Be joyful in the pursuit of your dreams. Even when they don't pan out exactly how you want them to, having something to work for, or having a big dream waiting at the finish line makes a person mindful, motivated, and happy.
- When you achieve your wildest dreams, remember, you did this.
- Smile every day because you made your dreams a reality.
- Be grateful to have a vision, thankful to have perseverance, and blessed to have big dreams.
- Welcome your dreams and goals with open arms and an open mind.
- Don't focus on the finish line, be joyous in the journey.
- Work hard, dream big, happiness is right around the corner.
- Dreams are there to remind us of how beautiful life can be.
- Look back only to see all that you overcame to get where you are.
- A dream is a beautiful blanket to keep you warm in long days of doubt.
- Even when you think you have nothing, be happy knowing those dreams still walk beside you.
- You'll never regret the blood, sweat, and tears that went into making your big dreams come true.
Famous Dreamer Quotes to Keep You Moving Forward
Such beautiful words said by others. These quotes remind us that no dream or vision is too outrageous or too silly. Nothing is unachievable, and no one other than you is going to make your dreams come true.
- "Dreams come a size too big so we can grow into them." - Josie Bissett
- "It's better to have an impossible dream than no dream at all." - Anonymous
- "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney
- "Dreams grow if you grow." - Zig Ziglar
- "Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." - Harriet Tubman
- "If your dreams don't scare you, they are too small." - Richard Branson
- "Don't let anyone turn your sky into a ceiling." - Anonymous
- "The question isn't who is going to let me, it's who is going to stop me?" - Ayn Rand
- "So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable." - Christopher Reeve
- "Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts." - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Inspirational Quotes That Remind You to Dream
If you can dream it, you can do it. These inspiring quotes remind everyone to never stop believing in themselves and to never stop dreaming big dreams.
- Success stems from a simple dream that you were wise enough to pay attention to.
- You only need one true believer in your dreams, and that believer has to be you.
- If you are wondering what you are capable of, the answer is everything.
- With any dream, make sure it involves wings so you can soar.
- If you aren't dreaming, you aren't living.
- Make it happen. Sincerely, Your Dreams.
- You were born to do incredible things, not just think them.
- Dreamers aren't lazy. They are people in constant motion, thinking, creating, planning for a better world.
- One dream can change your entire reality.
- Life doesn't just happen. You make it happen with the dreams you create for yourself.
- Life is too short not to fill it with big dreams.
- The secret to success is starting.
Quotes to Help You Get Back Up After You Fall
Everybody falls. The question is, what do you do once you get back up? Remind yourself that setbacks are not the end of the world, and just because you have experienced negativity, that doesn't mean you can't continue chasing big dreams.
- When the universe challenges your dreams, challenge the universe right back.
- Failures are all a part of your journey. They are not your end result, and they cannot break your dreams.
- When it seems the paths to your big dreams have stopped, pave new paths.
- Choose to be your own greatest cheerleader in life.
- Your life dreams cannot be taken, touched, or altered by any naysayer. No one has the power to do that.
- Be brave enough to rebuild your dreams from the ashes.
- Creating a new reality always starts with a single step.
- Broken dreams can be rebuilt into bigger and better dreams.
- When it comes to big dreams and goals, no one can hold you back but you.
- You are never too old to set forth in achieving new dreams.
- Sometimes the death of a dream results in the start of new ones.
- It is only the end of a big dream if you say it is.
Dream Big Quotes for Young People With Big Plans
Someone once said, "There is no such thing as too little a dreamer or too big a dream." They weren't wrong! Children have the spirit, the vision, and the imagination to create a world of dreams. Encourage them to explore any and every big dream their mind can conjure up, because every child has the ability to do great things.
- Everyone should dream as a child does.
- A seed of a dream can grow a forest of possibility.
- The word "can't" crushes a child's dream.
- A child's dream will grow into a powerful thing someday.
- Aim for the moon, and dance among the stars while you're getting there.
- The world would be a better place if everyone stopped and listened to the dreams of a child.
- Fight for those dreams, little one. They are worth it.
- Learn very young that making dreams realities takes time, and that time is never wasted.
- Kid, the first step to chasing your dream is to get up, buy new sneakers and get running.
- Be a king or queen in a castle made of dreams.
Dreams Can Become Realities
Everyone gets exactly one life to live. Fill your life with big dreams, big goals, and big moves. Make everything you do worthwhile, and believe in yourself even when times get tough and nothing seems possible.