Get ready for your weekend happiness! Whether you spend your weekend doing lots of activities or taking a rest, you can highlight your time off with quotes that celebrate the end of the week. Read a few famous and unique weekend quotes to start your weekend off right.
Sunny & Sweet Weekend Sayings
The weekend is a time to sit back and chill. Enjoy your weekend to the fullest by sharing a few fun quotes. These can get you ready for weekend adventures.
- Weekends are like the rainbows that break through five days of rain.
- Weekends are the sprinkles that make your little slice of life perfect.
- As long as you enjoy it, a weekend is never pointless.
- The weekend is a small slice of heaven to recharge your batteries.
- Weekends are like a few warm sunny days in the middle of winter.
- Recharge your soul by basking in the brightness of the weekend.
- There is no bad weekend.
- Weekends are my time to shine.
- Weekends are like the treat you wait for all day that just melts in your mouth in seconds. Sweet, but gone too soon.
Weekend Captions to Make Instagram Pop
You have so much excitement to cram into Saturday and Sunday. Don't forget to post a few selfies along the way. For your perfect post, you need the perfect Instagram caption. Try out these short but sweet weekend quotes.
- It's a worry-free weekend. Leave your troubles to Monday.
- Treat your weekend with care. You basically have to get through five Mondays to have another one.
- Weekends are the time to shine.
- May your weekend be wild: wildly entertaining.
- Weekends are like a power-up in the game of life.
- Light up the night with your sweet Saturday smile.
- Live every day like it's Saturday.
- If only endless weekends were a thing.
- A week should only be two days: Saturday and Sunday.
Funny Weekend Quotes for a Chuckle
Are you looking for a little laugh with your quote? Try sharing your love for Saturday and Sunday with some family and friends.
- When my work list ends, my weekend to-do list begins. Until I push it to the next weekend.
- Weekends have to be at least two days. You need Sunday to recuperate from your silly Saturday decisions.
- You know you've reached a certain age when a fun Saturday night is Netflix and a nap.
- Weekends are for relaxing or partying. There is no in-between.
- Monday tried to call, but Sunday hung up on it.
- Saturday is a marvelous magician. You blink, and it's gone.
- Goals are not thrown out on the weekend. They are merely hidden in the Monday drawer.
- On weekends, pants are optional.
- It was all fun and games until Monday walked into the room.
Weekend Mood Quotes to Get You Motivated
Relaxation on the weekend is a must. However, sometimes it takes a minute to get motivated. You can use these quotes to help you find a bit of inspiration to complete your to-do list.
- It would be nice if time moved as slowly on the weekend as it did on Monday.
- You never want weekends to end.
- It has finally arrived - that weekend vibe.
- My weekend mood is happy.
- Weekends are for cheat days. You've been good all week.
- Give yourself a break. It's the weekend.
- A weekend filled with joy is never wasted.
- Weekends are a magical miracle topped with happiness.
- Weekends are like that friend you never want to leave. It's hard to say goodbye.
Smiley Saturday Quotes to Enjoy
Saturday is the first true day of the weekend. Share your love for the best day of the weekend with Saturday quotes.
- Every day is a beautiful gift. But Saturday is like that gift you've been asking for all year.
- The meaning of life can be found in warm coffee on a Saturday morning.
- Saturday and Sunday begin with S because they make you smile.
- If only every day were Saturday.
- Life is too short for a two-day weekend. Make every day a Saturday.
- There is not a sadder day than the end of Saturday.
- Saturdays are food for the soul.
- Sometimes you just need a lazy Saturday to change your perspective.
- Saturday is like the best dressed day of the week. It always shines the brightest.
Famous Weekend Vibes Quotes
Some of your favorite wordsmiths or celebrities share your joy of the weekend the best. Read these famous weekend quotes for inspiration to get through the rest of the week.
- "Those who continue to work at a job they hate for the money alone are more likely to be stressed, and very unhappy. They live for their vacations and weekends. Unfortunately, they are sadly missing out on the happiness of everyday life." - Catherine Pulsifer
- "I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel." - Audrey Hepburn
- "Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you're drunk on my love." - C.J. Carlyon
- "The weekends are too short for sleep!" - Bryant A. Loney
- "Being in love is what makes working all week bearable. It makes cruising with your windows rolled down feel like you're riding in a convertible. It makes you dance to the rhythm of the copy machine and makes Friday night really feel like The Weekend." - Julie Hintz
- "Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless." - Bill Watterson
- "The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend." - Chuck Palahniuk
- "Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?" - Marilyn vos Savant
- "I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend." - Debasis Mridha
- "My Sunday is a leisure day in which I encourage myself to forget the responsibilities of my workdays and engage honestly with my friends and loved ones. " - Srinivas Mishra
Thought-Provoking Weekend Vibes
The week can be grueling. The weekend is a time to relax and let your hair down. Truly enjoy your weekend with some fun, thought-provoking quotes to share.