Do you love to read books? The world of books is a beautiful and vast place to visit. Invoke the special memories of reading, or inspire a new age of avid readers by sharing a few unique quotes about reading books.
Short Reading Books Quotes
Books are life to bookworms. The power of words takes you to places you could never imagine and fills your heart with warm romance. Share your love of the written word with everyone around you through some choice reading books sayings.
- Reading is a magical getaway.
- Books take your imagination on enchanted journeys.
- Lose yourself in a good book vacation.
- Nothing is better than reading a good book on a lazy afternoon.
- Books bring your imagination to life.
- Reading is the inspiration you need to create magic.
- There is no place you can't visit in a book.
- Books take you to far-off places again and again.
- Books are an adventure waiting to happen.
- Books are happiness that fits in your hands.
Book Lover Quotes to Delight Readers
When you are a true book lover, there are never enough books to fill your home. The feel. The look. The smell of the pages. You love it all. Delight in these sweet quotes about affinity for books.
- Reading books is the soul your imagination needs to shine.
- Have a staycation by opening a book.
- Magic happens the moment you open the cover of a book.
- Words transport you to exotic locales and mystical adventures.
- Happiness is found in the pages of a good book.
- When you surround yourself with books, you create worlds you can visit time and again.
- The worst tragedy in life is when the binding goes out on your favorite book.
- With books around your house, you don't lack old friends.
- Get lost in the drama of someone else's life by opening a book.
- You can find yourself in the pages of a book.
Magic of Reading Quotes to Share Your Passion
Reading is a magical gateway to opening the depths of your mind. Books can bring to life feelings, images, and even sounds that no movie can compare to. Share just how magical books are with a quote or two.
- Reading offers you a much-needed reprieve from real life.
- You can find answers within the pages of a story.
- Fiction can help you find the magic your life was missing.
- Get inspired by a hero's story.
- Free your mind by opening the pages of a book.
- Reading makes the world a bigger, better place to exist.
- When you read, reality begins to lose meaning as your mind is transported to a mystical new world.
- There is never a wrong time to relax with a good book.
- The world becomes a more enjoyable place when you read a beautiful story.
Funny Reading Books Quotes to Enjoy
Bookworms like a good joke. In fact, you'll often find them laughing out loud in a silent crowd. Why? Because the book they are reading is so funny. Try out a few fun quotes about reading books.
- Bookworms don't shop for books. They consume them one word at a time.
- My hand is full of a book. That means my ears are not open for business.
- Rude isn't ignoring you before I finish my chapter. Rude is interrupting me before I finish my chapter.
- You never truly finish a good book. Its story lives on in you forever.
- It's not called insomnia. It's called a captivating story.
Reading Books Sayings That Capture the Adventure
Reading a book is a journey. Sometimes it's a heart-wrenching journey that leaves your soul in tatters. Other times, you might be joining a fantastical world like nothing you've ever seen. Regardless of the type of book you read, it's sure to change you.
- Books are the perfect companion. They tell us everything from how to fall in love to how to cook a soufflé.
- Books are an adventure for your brain.
- Books can take you places that movies never will.
- Books are the spark that lights your imagination on fire.
- With a book, you can take a high seas adventure from the comfort of your couch.
- Within one story, you can find all your emotional range.
- Reading a good book isn't just an adventure; it's a journey for your soul. You come out a changed person.
- All my best friends are found on my bookshelves.
- You've never truly experienced devastation and heartache until you've started reading an unfinished book series.
- You can never be lonely in this world with some of the greatest books near your bedside.
Beautiful Quotes About Books & Reading
Reading books is a great way to spend an afternoon or even a sleepless night. The book might even cause a sleepless night. See why books and reading are so contagious through these inspirational quotes.
- Words have the power to bring your passion to life.
- Reading is a way to nourish your soul.
- On a lonely night, you can surround yourself with the characters of a book.
- Getting lost in a library is never truly being lost. You have several characters to keep you company.
- Exercise your mind by getting closer to books.
- A book is a cherished journey that teaches you about the world around you.
- Escape the world for a few hours into the loving arms of a story.
- You always have room for more books.
- When the world is getting you down, allow the welcoming pages of a book to comfort you.
- Getting lost in a book might just give you the clarity you need to face the real world.
Famous Reading Quotes for Book Lovers
It should come as no surprise that authors love books. But they aren't the only ones. Several of your favorite celebrities love to share the importance of reading.
- "The person who deserves most pity is a lonesome one on a rainy day who doesn't know how to read." - Benjamin Franklin
- "Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - Neil Gaiman
- "If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "She read books as one would breathe air, to fill up and live." - Annie Dillard
- "Maybe this is why we read, and why in moments of darkness we return to books: to find words for what we already know." - Alberto Manguel
- "Reading is a conversation. All books talk. But a good book listens as well." - Mark Haddon
- "If you don't see the book you want on the shelf, write it." - Beverly Cleary
- "Character, to me, is the life's blood of fiction." - Donna Tartt
- "Sleep is good, he said, and books are better."' - George R. R. Martin
- "If you don't like to read, you haven't found the right book." - J. K. Rowling
Sharing Your Love of Reading Books With Quotes
In a fast-paced digital world, it's a nice reprieve to grab a good book and curl up into your favorite chair. Share the importance of reading on your social media, website, and even on posters by trying out a few good reading books quotes. Your words might just be what inspires that next generation of great writers.