You can do anything if you put your mind to it! No matter how difficult things get, if you believe you can do it and stay the course, you will reach your goals. When you start to feel like you aren't going to make it, turn to these determination quotes to keep you motivated and inspired.
Determination Quotes to Keep You on the Road to Success
The road to success is long and winding. You have to be determined to go the distance, and these quotes remind everyone that a difficult road still leads you to greatness.
- If you have to take the long road to success, the result is still the same.
- If you can't see the finish line, believe it is there and be determined to keep going.
- A journey full of determination and willpower is just as empowering as getting to the goal itself.
- If someone stands in between you and success, knock them down. They had it coming.
- Determination to succeed must be stronger than the fear of failure.
- Pour your energy into what you hope to achieve. Be determined to never feed failure and negativity.
- Determination is an action. Wishing and wanting won't get you where you need to be.
- The climb to the top hurts, but the view from the top is exquisite.
- If you have to be determined to do anything in life, then be determined to never look back.
- Determination is your very own cheerleader in life.
Famous Determination Quotes
These famous words on motivation and determination are excellent reminders that nothing worth doing comes easy.
- "You are successful the moment you start moving toward a worthwhile goal." - Charles Carlson
- "I believe success is achieved by ordinary people with extraordinary determination."- Zig Ziglar
- "The greatest waste in the world is the difference between what we are and what we could become." - Ben Herbster
- "We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort." - Jessie Owens
- "We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history."- Sonia Johnson
- "There's only one way to succeed in anything, and that is to give it everything." - Vince Lombardi
- "What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog." - General Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." - Michael Jordan
- "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." Thomas Edison
- "Determination becomes obsession and then it becomes all that matters." - Jeremy Irvine
Determination Quotes for Students
Education is so important, but learning doesn't come easy for everyone, and sometimes the books and the classroom prove a challenge for students. These quotes keep those who are struggling determined to work hard and stay the course.
- Determination is the key to unlocking achievement.
- If you refuse to give up, you'll get there.
- Just because it is hard doesn't mean it is impossible.
- You cannot get ahead in life without getting started.
- Don't expect anyone to do it for you. Be your own biggest push.
- There is power in your pencil and power in your mind. Be determined to use both to their greatest ability.
- Determination lives inside everyone. Let it free, let it fly, let it lead you to greatness.
- If you are going to be determined to do anything, then be determined to never use the word "can't."
- Dig in and give it everything you have, especially when you feel like you have nothing.
- Determination doesn't mean doing things quickly or perfectly. It just means to keep doing them.
Inspiring Quotes to Help You During Tough Times
Tough times can get anyone down in the dumps. Overcome life's challenges with these inspiring quotes on determination.
- Tough times won't last, but tough people will.
- When faced with a roadblock, determine to find a way over, under, through, or around it.
- Hard times create determined humans.
- In life, if you have to move through mud, you will only come out with stronger everything.
- Hard times will happen. Be determined to accept them for what they are, and know you are capable of weathering any storm.
- When the seas in life get choppy, build a boat, name it "Determination," and sail it safely to shore.
- Hard times pop up. Be determined to only make a pit stop at them.
- You can't stop the tough times from happening, but you can be determined to move past them.
- Think about what is stopping you from continuing on, and never let that single thing be you.
- Be determined to keep searching for rainbows during life's storms.
Determination Quotes to Help You Change the World
Everyone has the power to create positive change in the world around them. These quotes on determination to make the world a better place remind us that we are the key to making a difference.
- If you can envision a better future, then the hard work has already been done.
- Be resolved to create a world in which you yourself want to live in.
- Determination to create change is the single most crucial quality a human being can possess.
- Never stop fighting for something your heart believes in.
- Don't wait for a green light to go. You are the green light.
- Be determined to make small changes that will snowball into great change.
- Don't let disappointment cloud your determination to make change.
- Change is fueled by willpower and determination for greatness.
- The world isn't going to give you a signal to start a revolution of change. You existing is the signal.
Quotes to Help You Stay Determined to Find Your Path
- Wherever you choose to go in life, be sure to bring along both heart and determination.
- When you lose your way, be determined to pave a new path.
- In the darkness, determination is the flicker of light that leads you toward the sun.
- You lost your way. It can be found again.
- It's okay not to know which direction to turn in. Just be determined to choose a path and move forward.
- Be determined to make decisions, and then be even more determined to change decisions when you need to follow a new path.
- If you don't know what you want from life, be determined to keep searching.
- There is no time limit on how long it takes to find your way in this world.
- Determination is the difference between staying in one space and finding your way in life.
Sports-Centered Determination Quotes to Help You Cross the Finish Line
Athletes know the meaning of determination all too well. No one reaches the finish line, scores the winning goal, or makes the team without a hefty dose of determination. These quotes highlight just how big a role determination plays in an athlete's quest to succeed.
- Your struggles serve a purpose. Someday they will make the victory all the more sweet.
- Awake with determination in your heart, a plan in your head, and fire in your soul.
- Be determined to turn your dreams into realities.
- Behind every victor is a determined individual who weathered great losses to feel great victory.
- Be determined to turn wishes and wants into actions.
- If you miss 100 shots, be determined to take one more.
- You will never be disappointed that you went the extra mile.
- Be determined to take every chance and every opportunity that comes your way.
- Don't wait for your moment. Make your moment.
- Be determined to be an asset to those around you.
Determination Quotes to Show Your Strength
To be your very best self, you have to be strong in mind, spirit, and action. Strength and determination will always lead you to wonderful outcomes.
- Strength is not shown through victories; it is shown through a person's determination to fail and keep trying.
- If you want to know how strong you are, choose a goal you think is unattainable and dedicate everything to it.
- Showing determination is like lifting weights for the soul.
- If you are determined to never quit, then you are indeed strong.
- Fear itself doesn't make you weak. If you refuse to give into it, then you are stronger than you think.
- What makes a person strong? The determination to never stop trying.
- Determination will always create strength of character.
Determination Will Help You Create the Life You Want
You will always be proud of yourself if you have the determination to pursue your passions and attain your goals. Resilience and determination are qualities that will help you create and enjoy the life of your dreams.