When you practice mindfulness, you aim to live in the present and not become overwhelmed by life. It can be challenging, but with practice, you can find a good balance and declutter your mind. To help you along the way, take a look at some mindfulness quotes that will motivate and inspire you. You'll get a nice mix of original and famous quotes to ease anxiety and keep mindfulness on track.
Mindfulness Quotes to Cure Anxiety
When your mind is full of thoughts of yesterday and tomorrow, it's hard to keep anxiety at bay. You can use mindfulness quotes to help you find your Zen and relieve some of your stress. They can also be helpful for family and friends that are suffering from anxiety as well.
- The rivers of life can't take you under when you stand your ground and breathe.
- When life is threatening to overwhelm you, take a step back and enjoy the beauty around you. Beauty can even be found in darkness.
- Your happiness is now. Not in yesterday or tomorrow.
- This moment is a treasure; cherish it.
- Peace can be found in knowing that you can only control this moment.
- When you're too focused on the road ahead, you miss the beauty happening now.
- Letting go of what you can't control is a beautiful kind of peace.
- Close your eyes and fill your lungs. You can't control your thoughts, but you can manage your breaths.
- When your mind is worrying about tomorrow, live in today.
- Accepting that you can't control the future helps you find peace in the present.
- Facing the world is hard. Do it one step at a time.
Helpful Mindfulness Words to Inspire You at Work
Being in the moment is hard. At work, it's even more complicated. Get a few words of inspiration to pair with your breathing to stay aware and calm at work.
- When you can't stop the stream, learn to flow with it.
- Rejoice in the success of others, and be mindful of yourself.
- Open your mind and truly listen to others.
- Embrace the harmony that others can bring to your life when you live in the moment.
- Open your heart to those around you. Fill it with precious gifts they can offer to your journey.
- Mindfulness means writing your story one word at a time.
- When you accept each path as your own, you fill your heart with peace.
- Happiness within your work is always yours to grasp. But it's your job to reach for it.
- Like a balloon in the sky, you can rise above the storm.
- Don't stress about the worries of tomorrow when you can live in the beauty of today.
- Your presence is the gift that can make others around you grow.
Short Mindfulness Sayings to Start the Week
Are you trying to help your circle stay mindful? Keep it short and sweet through these quotes. You don't need to say a mouthful to keep your friends and family calm, collected, and relaxed. These succinct sayings can also be used to promote stress management.
- Every breath is a gift; treasure it.
- Centering yourself is a great way to start the day.
- Mindfulness begins with meditation.
- Every morning is a new day to shine.
- Be content with the happiness you find in each moment.
- Life is full of little moments that make a big impact.
- Stay in the moment.
- Be acutely aware of the memories happening around you.
- Right now, your life is happening.
- You have this moment to make a difference.
Powerful Quotes to Find Mindfulness Daily
Mindfulness is something you need to practice every day. So, the more mindfulness quotes, the better. Explore a few powerful quotes to help you get through your day in a mindful way.
- Grounding yourself in the now gives you the strength to deal with the future.
- Taking the time to find your center keeps you mindful of your path.
- Mastering your destiny starts today with mindfulness.
- Don't get lost in your mind. Be in each moment.
- This is your reality. Embrace it.
- You are not a creature of your habits. Let them go, and live life.
- Get connected with yourself one breath at a time.
- The best moments occur when we embrace the now.
- Joy is an outcome of embracing each moment with awareness.
- Have the courage to find beauty in ordinary moments.
- Each breath not lived is lost.
Mindfulness Quotes for Kids
Mindfulness isn't just for adults. It works great for students in the classroom, and for kids to remain more calm and centered. Share these mindfulness quotes with the children and teens in your life.
- Focus on right now.
- Make yourself proud today.
- If you feel doubt, get it out.
- You need calm to grow the wings to fly.
- When you open your heart, amazing things can happen.
- Everyone can; it just takes a few tries.
- The key to your happiness is found inside your heart.
- You can change your day by looking at it differently.
- You are the master of your own fate. Right now, at this moment. Choose wisely.
- Focus on the things that matter. Let go of the things that don't.
- Your thoughts can't rule you unless you let them.
Famous Mindfulness Words of Wisdom
Jon Kabat-Zinn created the theory of mindfulness. However, several meditation books and quotes address mindfulness. Dive into a few choice quotes by some of the Zen masters.
- "When you do things from your soul, you feel a river of joy within you." - Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi
- "When you bow, you should just bow; when you sit, you should just sit; when you eat, you should just eat." - Shunryu Suzuki
- "We have only now, only this single eternal moment opening and unfolding before us, day and night." - Jack Kornfield
- "Walk as if you are kissing the earth with your feet." - Thich Nhat Hanh
- "Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more." - Mother Teresa
- "The mind is everything. What you think you become." - Gautama Buddha
- "The best way to capture moments is to pay attention. This is how we cultivate mindfulness. Mindfulness means being awake. It means knowing what you are doing." - Jon Kabat-Zinn
- "In practicing meditation, we're not trying to live up to some kind of ideal - quite the opposite. We're just being with our experience, whatever it is." - Pema Chödrön
- "Delight in itself is the approach of sanity. Delight is to open our eyes to the reality of the situation rather than siding with this or that point of view." - Chögyam Trungpa
- "If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath." - Amit Ray
- "Every moment is an eminently suitable moment for unlimited profundity-if you allow it to be so." - Adi Da Samraj
Mindfulness Quotes to Declutter Your Mind
Our minds are full of clutter; and it can build up to create a mess of negativity. Decluttering your mind can help you see more clearly and stay calm in situations. Use these inspirational sayings to give your mind some clarity.
- It's as important to cleanse your mind as it is to declutter your external environment.
- It's essential to take the time to remove the clutter in your thinking.
- You only control this moment, not the clutter of yesterdays.
- A healthy mind is clear of yesterday's junk, to free your thoughts for today.
- The first step to organizing your mind is taking a few minutes to wake up your awareness.
- Meditation is a reset for your brain. It makes your mind run more smoothly.
- A clear mind is a happy mind.
- Fill your life with positivity by removing the negative clutter.
- The key to success starts with an organized mind.
- Reflection is important, but awareness and decluttering your mind is vital.
When you are struggling to keep calm and stay in the present moment, quotes can help you find your center again. These are great to put on your calendar, add to your computer as a daily reminder, or display on posters around your room and office. Have a mindful day!