Nature is full of majestic beauty that inspires, delights and takes your breath away. The natural world is soothing and grounding, and these quotes about nature help remind all to take a deep breath, inhale the good, release the negative, and enjoy the ride on our magnificent earth.
Nature Quotes That Celebrate the Earth's Beauty
Go outdoors and gaze around you. Is there anything as beautifully breathtaking as towering snow-capped mountains, crystal clear waters, commanding groves of turning trees in autumn, or miles of grasses waving in the breeze? Nature is filled with wonder; you just have to take the time to appreciate it.
- Each season, Mother Nature puts on a new gown and struts her stuff.
- Nature reminds us that the most simple things are often the most beautiful.
- Nature has the power to soothe, refresh, and awaken a soul simply by being.
- Where earth meets open sky is where you can find paradise.
- The vibrant beauty of the natural earth can bring a tear to the most hardened soul.
- Need a friend? Mother Nature always lends a listening ear.
- Release your sorrows to the earth. It is there to absorb.
- Nature proves that the most beautiful things in life truly are free.
- Want to become the very best version of yourself? Go outdoors.
- Dive into the natural. Wander, observe and experience something new and amazing every day.
Famous Nature Quotes That Sing to the Soul
These wise words are second to nature when it comes to splendor. Nature lovers unite with these quotes about the great outdoors.
- "I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want." - Andy Warhol
- "Going to the mountains is like going home." - John Muir
- "Colors are the smiles of nature." - Leigh Hunt
- "Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy." - Isaac Newton
- "I think nature's imagination is so much greater than man's; she's never going to let us relax." - Richard Feynman
- "Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you." - Frank Lloyd Wright
- "Let us permit nature to have her way. She understands her business better than we do." - Michel de Montaigne
- "To sit in the shade on a fine day and look upon verdure is the most perfect refreshment." - Jane Austen
- "Choose only one master: nature." - Rembrandt
Nature Quotes to Inspire You to Get Outside
There is no better time to get up and get outside. Hike and bike the woods, splash in rivers and oceans, and be inspired to be the best you amidst nature.
- Go outside and remember that all great things started with a single step.
- Wander nature and discover yourself.
- Run fast, be free, fill your lungs and be part of the magic that is nature.
- Every day is an opportunity to get into nature and be a part of something incredible.
- Nature is my running buddy.
- Breathe in the fresh air that surrounds you, and breathe out fire.
- Keep your feet on the earth and your face to the sun, and you will be okay.
- You never need an invitation to go hang out in nature.
Nature Quotes That Highlight the Power and Wonder of Nature
There is no denying the power and wonder of nature. From a delicate leaf to mighty waterfalls, nothing in the natural world falls short of a miracle. These nature quotes remind us that in order to be awe-inspired, all we have to do is head outside.
- Nothing heals the mind, body, and soul like nature.
- Nature serves as a constant reminder that everything in the world is just as it should be.
- Stand as tall as the mountains, be as bold as the sea, and shine as brightly as the sun.
- Use the forest as a mirror. See its beauty, its power, and its glory and reflect all you witness in yourself.
- Be patient and still. Listen to what nature is telling you. There is power in its whispers and stories.
- Sometimes you can learn more lessons from the skies, the seas, and the mountains than from books.
- Listen to what Mother Nature has to say. She will never lead you astray.
- Be ever grateful for the gifts that nature provides your soul.
- Like a tree in the woods, you can be simple, still and calm and still be powerful.
- The stillness of a winter blanket of white reminds us that there is power in quiet.
Quotes to Connect Children to Nature
Teach kids and teens to love and respect nature. After all, they only get a single planet to call home! Help them learn the countless lessons the natural world provides.
- Love the earth, for it is the only home you will ever know.
- Run the fields, roll in the grass, dance in the rain, and smile at the sun.
- Look to nature, young one, for it shall never forsake you.
- When surrounded by nature, you can never be bored.
- Allow nature to embrace you in a warm, inviting hug.
- If it is alive, it deserves your utmost respect.
- Allow the wind to sing you to sleep, awaken with a soft tickle from the sun.
- Strive to grow as strong and tall as the trees that surround you.
- If nature teaches us anything, it is that there is no rushing what will be.
- Keep your roots firmly planted and reach for the stars.
Short Nature Quotes for All
Sometimes less is more, and there can be stunning beauty in simplicity. Nothing emulates this concept like nature does. These quotes about nature are succinct in words but extensive in meaning.
- Nature makes no mistakes.
- There is nothing an hour in the woods won't heal.
- Nature's art requires no paint brush.
- Love the earth, love yourself.
- Fall in love with the rivers, mountains, earth, and greens.
- Mother Nature is peace and tranquility embodied.
- Every sunrise brings new hope.
- To experience nature is to believe in miracles.
- Wander, wonder, and listen, for Mother Nature is teaching.
- Be still. Be calm. Be at peace. For you are home here.
Nature Quotes to Inspire Your Next Adventure
Get off the couch and into the wild, wonderful world. Your next adventure awaits you! Head out and discover new worlds, lessons, and wonders.
- She beckons you, a whisper in the wind. Listen and follow.
- Put your feet to the earth and follow the map in your heart.
- For you have no enemies in nature. Do not fear the wilderness.
- You and Mother Nature have so many adventures to begin.
- The great outdoors is ready and waiting for you.
- All trails, winding and wild, lead to greatness.
- Fill your lungs with fresh air and let that power your sails toward adventure.
- You don't need to know where the adventure ends. You just need to appreciate the journey.
- Get wild, get lost, become alive in nature.
- Take in every leaf, every stone, every sound, and every spirit that fills your senses.
Insta-Worthy Nature Quotes
These nature quotes and the perfect complement to any picture taken outdoors. Pair one with your favorite image of nature.
- The mountains are calling. Don't let it go to voicemail.
- If you need me, I'll be at the beach.
- The earth is my map, and my heart is my compass.
- Love nature as it loves you.
- Nature is my favorite accessory.
- Have you hugged a tree today?
- Hit the trails and don't look back.
- Be all about blue skies and green vibes.
- Nature centers my soul.
- Dirt beneath my feet, sun on my back, world wide open.
Best Nature Quotes to Bring the Outdoors Inside Your Heart
There is something so compelling, inspiring, and binding when a human connects and becomes one with natural surroundings. Bring the outside into your heart with these nature quotes.
- Let your heart bloom like the spring flowers.
- Nature teaches us that with patience and time, all things heal.
- Bask in the sunshine and let it warm your heart. Dance in the rain and let it wash away your sorrow.
- Nature is the ultimate mood booster. Make it a daily dose of medicine for your soul.
- Wonderful things can happen when you stop and just exist among the trees.
- Stand still in nature. Do you hear it? That is the sound of true peace.
- Aspire to achieve the strength, peace, and balance of nature.
Nothing Beats Nature
Nothing beats a solid dose of nature. Being in the great outdoors feeds the soul, balances the mind, and heals the heart. The power of the earth is a wondrous thing, and fortunate are those who stop to revel in its power and beauty.