Let that special someone know you are thinking of them during their illness or surgery recovery. Share a get well soon inspirational quote to help them find the strength and hope they need to make their recovery a smooth one. These work great as a simple text message or on a card you include with flowers.
Inspirational Get Well Soon Quotes for a Friend
When your bestie gets sick, it can be hard to know what to do. Send them a text to let them know you are thinking of them and hoping they get well soon. You might even add a get well soon quote to a card with a small homemade gift to give them a smile.
- Your fighting spirit inspires us all.
- I hope each new day brings you renewed strength.
- A warrior never fights alone. We are next to you.
- May a speedy recovery be right around the corner.
- Sending you warm thoughts and a healing touch.
- The healing light of the world is hugging you right now.
- Your roots are strong enough to weather even the fiercest of storms.
- Show the world what true toughness looks like.
- Resistance is your superpower. Get well soon.
- Warrior looks good on you, my friend. Feel better soon.
Get Well Soon Inspirational Messages for Family
Let your sibling, parent, or extended fam know you are thinking about them. When someone is sick with a serious or chronic illness, it can take a toll on the whole family. Express your love through get well wishes on an e-card. You can also post these sentiments on their social media.
- We are all rooting for you to feel 100% soon.
- The branches of our family tree are strong, and no one is stronger than you.
- Sending you healing thoughts to get better soon.
- Your courage astounds us all. Get well soon.
- There is no sickness that can hold down your spirit. Here's to getting back to your old self soon.
- You are the bravest soul among us. Have a quick recovery.
- Rest and recover! Let us be strong for you for a bit.
- Take your healing one day at a time. We are here for you.
- Here's hoping hugs can heal. Love you and get well.
- Your pain is harder than my own. But you are a true warrior, and we will fight together.
Good Health Wishes: Quotes to Show You Care
When someone is struggling in the hospital or off work, a few simple words can help brighten their day. Help them to stay positive by giving them a bit of strength.
- Your smile and attitude during this time are inspiring.
- The positivity shines from you like a beacon. Wishing you good health and love.
- Remember, recovery takes time. Keep your head high and stay positive.
- Hopefully, our love wraps around you like a warm hug and makes your recovery faster.
- May peace comfort you and strength carry you through this time.
- Get well soon. Sending you happiness and health on the wind.
- Your smile lights up the world. May our wishes of good health shine upon you.
- May the warmth of our wishes of good health keep you warm during this time.
- Wishing you the energy and strength to fight this illness. Get well soon.
- Sending wishes of happiness and bliss to you.
Get Well Soon Messages to Share With Those You Love
It's not always the words that matter, it's the sentiment behind them. When you are adding your get well soon messages to a meal you've brought or to flowers, make sure to let them know you are there for them.
- May my love for you give you the strength you need to conquer this illness.
- There isn't a challenge you can't beat. I know you will slay this.
- Wishing you happiness, health, and strength. Feel better.
- The road to recovery often requires pit stops. Take them and allow yourself to heal.
- Your smile is my strength. Hopefully, mine can be yours.
- May the love we feel for you wrap around you like a warm blanket offering comfort and light.
- If my kisses and hugs could only be the cure. I'd never let you go.
- May the love of my soul give you strength.
- While doctors give you the medicine to cure your body, I'll provide the medicine for your heart and soul.
- When you feel down, I'll be here to keep you positive. Together, we will overcome this challenge, love.
Beautiful Get Well Soon Quotes to Inspire Wellness After Surgery
Surgery is a big deal. Even minor surgeries can equate to days or weeks off work. Keep your loved one's spirits up by including a heartfelt wellness quote on the inside of a book or magazine for them to read during their recovery. There are all different ways you can utilize a get-well inspirational quote.
- Rest and recover. New adventures are waiting for you.
- You sailed through that surgery. I know recovery will be a breeze.
- May your surgery recovery be short, sweet, and serene.
- Recovery is just around the bend. We are so glad to hear you are on the mend.
- Rest and relax, my friend. Give your body time to mend.
- There are extraordinary people in this life that show us what strength looks like. You are one of them. Get well soon.
- A heart full of warm, healing wishes to help rejuvenate you during recovery.
- May strength and healing guide you to an easy recovery from surgery.
- Sending you warm thoughts full of strength and love during your surgery recovery.
- A warrior like you makes surgery recovery look simple. Get well soon.
Uplifting Get Well Soon Quotes for Social Media
- Lifting you up with healing vibes.
- Fighter is your theme song. You've got this.
- Your light brings so much joy to the world. We are here cheering on your recovery.
- You have a warrior spirit and a cheering section waiting for you to be healthy again. Feel better.
- As each new day begins, I hope you find peace and strength in your fight.
- It's hard to put into words how important your well-being is to us. We hope that you get better soon.
- When you feel tired, rest. When you need a hand, reach for mine. I am always here for you.
- True warriors never fight alone. We are holding you up in our thoughts and sending healing your way.
- May our thoughts, smiles, and love lift you up. Heal quickly.
- There is not a moment we aren't sending you healing thoughts and love. Do you feel that healing energy?
Cute and Inspiring Well Wishes to Share
- Sending you a magical wellness spell now. I hope you feel it.
- The world feels a little gray when you're sick. I'm wishing you a million rainbows to add a little color to your life.
- Don't let the clouds of illness fool you. The sun is waiting to shine healthy thoughts on you.
- You make life beautiful. I hope you get well soon.
- You are a beautiful gem that sends sparkles around the world. Never forget that.
- Warrior is an amazing look on you.
- You are a true ninja. You'll defeat this illness in no time.
- These flowers have nothing on the beauty of your soul. Get well soon.
- Just remember, there are a million warriors inside you trying to make you well. Feed them.
- Recover quickly and kick those germs to the curb.
Famous Get Well Soon Quotes for a Speedy Recovery
Take comfort from some famous writers and authors. Let their words fill your loved one with healing thoughts.
- "Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny." - C. S. Lewis
- "There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow." - Orison Swett Marden
- "Okay, so today you are feeling low. But soon you will be better, you know. Listen to the doctors you meet and before you know it, you'll be back on your feet." - C. Pulsifer
- "The is one consolation in being sick; and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before." - Henry David Thoreau
- "I am praying that you have the strength and the peace to get you through your illness." - Blake Flannery
- "The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart." - Vladimir Lenin
- "Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine." - Lord Byron
- "Sometimes all we need is a little pampering to help us feel better." - Charles M. Schulz
- "If I had my way, I'd make health catching instead of disease." - Robert Ingersoll
- "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne
Thoughtful Messages of Wellness for Co-Workers
Your co-workers become your second family. Add a unique get-well inspirational quote to flowers or an online gift. Your co-workers are going to love that you're thinking of them.
- Missing you at work. Sending you caring thoughts.
- We are sending you sincere wishes for a speedy recovery. Can't wait to see you again.
- Sending you strength to overcome these new challenges.
- We can't wait for you to get back. It's lonely around here without you.
- Get better soon. We are keeping your chair warm for you.
- Lunchtime just isn't the same without my soul sister.
- We are all thinking of you and missing you. Can't wait for your return.
- You will triumph over this like you do any other challenge. Can't wait for you to recover and get back here.
- You make this office a little brighter with your smile. We are hoping this card makes your recovery brighter.
- Sending you healing wishes and good thoughts.
Hope You Get Well Soon Messages for Cherished Loved Ones
Cherish your loved one with a few heartfelt get-well quotes. Their heart will swell with love at your thoughtful words. Inspire them to have a positive recovery.
- We cherish you. Your fighting courage is inspirational.
- Let our get-well thoughts become your fight song to push you to recover.
- May each tomorrow be better than today. Get well soon.
- Each day is a new day to feel better. Take it slow.
- Recovery isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. Take it one day at a time.
- We wanted to send you a little cheerfulness for your day. Thinking of you.
- Each small step toward your healing counts. Take them slowly.
- Sending an endless supply of love and healing your way. Get better soon.
- You are a tough one, so we know you'll be back at it in no time.
- This is a reminder that your strength and perseverance make me envious. I know you'll be your healthy, cheerful self in no time flat.
Feel Better Quotes to Inspire Wellness
It can be hard to know the right words to add to a company card or social media post. Use these original get well soon quotes to inspire those around you to have strength during their illness or recovery. You can even use these quotes as a starting point to create your own custom message.