Your parents have managed to weather their fair share of storms. Through all of life's ups and downs, they have stayed the course and have lived to see another year of wedded bliss. Honor your parents' union with one of the heartfelt happy anniversary mom and dad quotes. They are nothing if not inspiration and motivation.
Funny Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad Quotes
How lucky are you to have parents with a great sense of humor? It is probably that very sense of humor that allows them to see the funnier side of life, even when everything surrounding them seems dim and dark. These funny well wishes are guaranteed to make your parents chuckle.
- Through your marriage, you have taught your kids to marry someone they can not live without, even if they also can't quite live with them.
- Cheers to a pair who has given each other so many smiles and laughs and even more grey hairs.
- Together you prove that marriage only gets easier as your hearing starts to go! You can not argue with what you can't hear.
- Happy anniversary to a couple whose marriage is truly a work of art, full of splatters, mistakes, and chin-scratching elements, but art nonetheless.
- If the two of you can make it this far, I know that my future partner and I will be just fine! Happy anniversary mom and dad.
- Dad, you and mom prove that marriage is a success when you make it one more year without killing each other or landing in the clink.
- Thank goodness you found each other because no one else on earth could put up with either of you. Happy anniversary.
- Happy anniversary to a couple who refuses to give up or give in to anything, which is likely the entire reason you are still hitched.
- Still together! Miracles really do exist. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
- If raising us kids through the teenage years didn't break you two apart, then nothing probably ever will. Happy anniversary!
- Your marriage proves the timeless quote: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Happy anniversary to a couple who hasn't yet done each other in!
- They say love is crazy, and the two of you prove that! Happy anniversary to my nutty parents.
- He puts up with your cooking, and you put up with his snoring. Happy anniversary to my loving and ever-tolerant parents.
- Happy anniversary to a couple who proves that the secret to a long-lasting marriage is love, communication, respect, and earplugs.
Sentimental Anniversary Quotes for Mom and Dad
Say happy anniversary to your parents with a meaningful quote straight from the heart. As you grow older, you realize the hard work and perseverance they have put into their marriage, and they deserve all the love in the world on their anniversary.
- Happy anniversary to a couple of love birds.
- Your years are plenty, and your love is young at heart. Cheers to a couple who always keeps it fun and fresh.
- Happy anniversary to a couple who continue to put their family's needs before their own and walk side by side in sacrifice and selflessness.
- Growing up watching you both love and endure all of life's challenges has made me a better partner in my own marriage.
- I could never have wished for better role models than the pair of you. Happy anniversary to the best!
- Happy anniversary to a couple who has grown in love every day since they first said, "I do."
- Happiest of anniversaries to my parents, who treat their marriage like a flower. They care for it, tend to it, and watch it grow more lovely year after year.
- Happy anniversary to my most favorite parents!
- Mom and dad, your love is a gift to us all.
- Blessings to a couple whose love ages like a fine wine.
- Happy anniversary to my parents. Your love story is the greatest romance of all time.
- In life, there have been so many letdowns and things that I could not count on, but your marriage was never one of them. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
- Happy anniversary to the two most special people in the world.
- Mom and dad, your marriage is nothing if not inspirational.
- Mom and dad, your marriage is the foundation of all that your children do. We are forever grateful that you built it strong and sturdy.
- Happy anniversary to the people whose love encourages me to do better each and every day.
- Happy anniversary mom and dad, from your favorite cheerleader!
Happy Anniversary to Parents Who Have Been Through the Ringer
Your parents' union has not been all roses and sunshine. Their peaks and valleys are a part of their story, their journey, and their fabric. They are not perfect, but somehow they are still standing. Pay homage to their hard marital work with one of these quotes.
- Your paths were winding and twisted, your journey never easy, the prize of each other was worth it all. Happy anniversary, dear parents.
- Your love is not perfect but clearly, it was always worth it. Happy anniversary to the strongest people I know.
- You could have given up and given in, but the fire in your souls burns too strong. Cheers to another year worth being together.
- You didn't always have much, but you always had one another. Thanks for showing us that love is really all you ever need to survive.
- No one deserves to celebrate this day more than the two of you. You've walked through fire to get through another year, and we are all stronger because of it.
- Your marriage is proof that just because something is hard doesn't mean that it isn't worth doing.
- Happy anniversary to a couple who still choose each other every single day.
- You both have chosen to have bad times together instead of good times with someone else. Celebrate your love, fighting spirit, and willingness to keep trying on this day.
- No one said marriage would be easy, but they did say it would be worth it. Happy anniversary to my hard-working parents.
- Every day you woke up and believed in each other, and here you are today, still married. Happy anniversary to my parents. Always believe.
- Happy anniversary to my parents. Your marriage might be a work in progress, but important work must be done.
- Through all of life's storms, you have been each other's lifeboat. Happy anniversary parents.
- Never let anything come between you two. Cheers to another year of making the magic happen.
- Your marriage has had its fair share of ups and downs, but the two of you handle the rollercoaster ride amazingly. Happy anniversary.
- Every marriage has problems. Your willingness to solve the problems is what makes the pair of you so uniquely wonderful.
- Difficult times don't mean a difficult life. Happy anniversary to my parents, who always pull through.
- Your anniversary is the rainbow that appears after the storms.
Happy Anniversary Quotes for a Blended Marriage
Your biological parent and your stepparent are no different in your eyes. You love them both equally, and you sure love them together! Their love and devotion to their marriage give you faith that there truly is someone out there for everyone.
- In a sea of strangers, you found one another and proved that true love will always find a way.
- The two of you are an inspiration to anyone who thinks that second chances are not possible.
- Happy anniversary to my parents. You show the world that the whole is so much more magnificent than its parts.
- Your marriage proves that sometimes the very best things and people in life are worth waiting for. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
- Every day I thank my lucky stars that he asked, and she said yes. Cheers to a couple who make love look too easy.
- Your marriage is based on respect, love, and commitment. You have shown us all how to live our lives and because of you, our own relationships will forever be strong and healthy. Happy anniversary to our role models.
- Cheers to a couple who makes happily ever after reality and not simply a fairytale.
- When you said your "I dos," you gave each other your hearts, and you gave us a family. We are eternally grateful for such wonderful parents.
- Happy anniversary to two people who didn't just marry one another; they married an entire family.
- Your marriage was one of life's most unexpected blessings. Happy anniversary.
- Happy anniversary to my parents, who are truly soulmates.
- Years ago, your marriage wasn't something I looked forward to, but now it makes me smile every day.
- Happy anniversary to my parents. May your love grow stronger and more beautiful each day.
Marriage Is no Cake Walk
Couples call it quits every day, citing all sorts of reasons for divorce. Even under the very best of circumstances, marriage is no walk in the park. In 2020, nearly 40% of all marriages in the United States resulted in divorce. If your parents are celebrating another year together, know that they are putting serious work in to make that happen. On their anniversary, remind them that you appreciate their love and commitment to one another and their family.