Celebrate the strides the LGBTQIA+ community has made with empowering captions of love, hope, and equality. Post the perfect Instagram message to share your feelings as an ally or member with your followers. We're all unique, and there's never been a better time to honor that. From raising LGBTQIA+ awareness to showing your own pride, these captions can help promote acceptance and inclusivity.
LGBTQIA+ Quotes to Celebrate Love and Equality
Honoring your identity and sexuality is a right that belongs to everyone. Show your pride for those that have the courage to love their selves completely. Be the inspiration people need to fight as one.
- Every member of the LGBTQIA+ community wears a beautiful badge of bravery.
- Cultivating equality and compassion one step at a time.
- Express yourself by embracing the true you. Queer and proud.
- Equality gives everyone the right to a happy ending.
- It's acceptance and love that paves the road to equality.
- To hide love is a tragedy. Wear it proudly.
- It's a beautiful thing when the gender of your body and heart match. #trans
- LGBTQIA+ fights for the vulnerable and voiceless trying to live life as their true selves.
- Embracing true love and your true self are never crimes - denying them is.
- Humans do not fit neatly into a box. It's the moment you remove the box that they glitter and glow.
- Even the most wilted of flowers can find new life in the safe and supportive community they deserve.
- The only person to define your sexuality is you.
Short LGBTQIA+ Captions Celebrating Pride
Short and sweet can make an impact, because no one should ever have to hide in a closet. Harry Potter proved that. Try out these LGBTQIA+ captions to encourage your followers to celebrate pride.
- Everything I do is queer.
- Queer covers it perfectly.
- Pride badge!
- Be you. It's glorious.
- It's always a drag!
- Rocking this rainbow!
- It's never been more queer.
- Living by my own pronouns. #trans
- Our worlds collide when we unite in pride.
- Authentic self achieved. #transandproud
- Equality looks good on everyone!
- Equality is our fight song.
Powerful Messages for LGBTQIA+
Live life as your authentic self. Capture the beauty of your soul and add a powerful caption to show the world how important it is to be your true self. It's time to show the world your pride.
- It takes courage to fight for change. The LGBTQIA+ community has that courage.
- Love is not a choice. Acceptance is.
- Gender does not define love, your heart does.
- Never let the freedom of living your truth be taken away.
- Embrace your sexuality to be free and find happiness.
- Don't let the world make you invisible. Wear your rainbow proudly.
- There is no right or wrong way to be you. Embrace your authentic self to find your sparkle.
- Knock down the closet doors to let freedom ring.
Simple Quotes on Gender Identity
It's time to celebrate your pronouns. Sure, there has been progress, but there's more to do. Shout from the rooftops how important gender identity is to us all. Love your pronouns and who you are.
- Gender is fluid. It's okay to change your mind.
- It's important to discover your preferred pronouns to find your truth.
- Question your identity. Then question again and again until you find that sweet spot that is perfectly you.
- You define who you're not a social construct.
- Liberate your gender identity.
- Gender identity is who you are, not what you were born.
- Find your happiness by accepting every part of yourself, including your preferred pronouns.
Famous LGBTQIA+ Quotes
The forerunners of the fight for equality have a lot to say. And some of their words hit home perfectly. Add a famous quote to celebrate Pride Month or anytime you want to celebrate love and acceptance.
- "Love him and let him love you. Do you think anything else under heaven really matters?" - James Baldwin
- "It is absolutely imperative that every human being's freedom and human rights are respected, all over the world." - Johanna Sigurdardottir
- "We have to do it because we can no longer stay invisible. We have to be visible. We should not be ashamed of who we are." - Sylvia Rivera
- "I learned compassion from being discriminated against. Everything bad that's ever happened to me has taught me compassion." - Ellen DeGeneres
- "If you help elect more gay people, that gives a green light to all who feel disenfranchised a green light to move forward." - Harvey Milk
Be an LGBTQIA+ Ally
The fight for equality is real and ongoing. While progress has been made, there's still a long road ahead. So, share your pride with the world for Pride Month or just because you want to be an ally in the fight for equality. Let your hunger for equality fill up your feed!