While you can find numerous inspiring Veterans Day quotes from authors and presidents, you might want to try an original quote to give your message of thanks a unique touch. Here you'll find several quotes that honor veterans, from giving thanks to celebrating the heroes in your life.
Thank You Quotes for Veterans Day
- On Veterans Day, it's important to remember those who have served. The ones who helped keep the nation full of promise and wonder.
- Remember to say thank you to those who fought for your freedom.
- Thank you to the soldiers who gave their service to this country and sacrificed a piece of themselves for us.
- Say thanks to those who took honor, duty, and country to heart.
- We are because you gave. Thank you.
- Today is a day to tell all those who served, thank you.
- The gratitude that veterans deserve can't be expressed with words. But still, thank you.
- We are a nobler country because of the sacrifice you have made by serving. Thank you.
- Our great nation would be nothing without our veterans.
- You fought the glorious fight and sacrificed for our nation. Thank you, veterans.
Inspirational Veterans Day Quotes to Salute Heroes
Veterans inspire people every day. They are the reason that you have the freedoms you do. Share an inspirational quote for these heroes.
- Your service is a blessing. Thank you for your service to America.
- A country is nothing without the soldiers standing behind it.
- I salute a beautiful heart that worked to keep our country free.
- The service a veteran offers is your freedom. They sacrificed a piece of themselves for you.
- Honor the veterans today. They must be celebrated.
- Heroes come in all shapes and sizes, but it's the ones in uniform that keep our country free. Happy Veterans Day.
- It's important to take a moment and thank the veterans. Their valor and honor made this country what it is.
- You have defended America and given a large piece of yourself for freedom. There are no words to express our gratitude. Happy Veterans Day.
- It's the heart that makes a hero. And veterans are full of heart. Happy Veterans Day.
- You inspire the world with your courage. Happy Veterans Day!
Heartfelt Quotes About Veterans Day to Say Thanks
Nothing hits the feels more than a heartfelt quote showing your appreciation for veterans. Celebrate Veterans Day by taking a moment to say thanks.
- You loved our country so much that you worked to make it better. Thank you, veterans.
- Your sacrifice is my honor. Thank you to all those who served.
- Our freedoms today are built on the backs of the individuals who served. Thank you.
- We thank you for your sacrifice to our nation. Today, we honor our veterans.
- Happy Veterans Day to every individual who fought for us. Words are not enough to express our gratitude and appreciation for the sacrifice you've made.
- Freedom comes at a cost. And our veterans have paid it. Thank you, veterans, for giving every American your all.
- It is to the veterans that we owe much. It feels that "thank you" is not enough.
- A true hero walks through fire for those they love. A veteran loved an entire nation. Thank you!
- Veterans carry with them a legacy of love. Love for their nation. Happy Veterans Day.
- From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for the courage you gave this nation.
Veterans Day Quotes to Share on Instagram
Looking for the perfect saying to share on Instagram for Veterans Day? Snap your patriotic picture and add a short but poignant Veterans Day quote.
- Veterans: true American heroes.
- We thank you, our national heroes. Happy Veterans Day.
- There are not enough thank yous in the world to show our appreciation for veterans.
- We salute the courage, honor, and bravery of our veterans today, tomorrow, and always.
- Veterans gave a selfless service to every American. Today, we honor you.
- No civilian will ever understand the sacrifices our veterans have made.
- Courage = veterans = thank you.
- Because you loved our country, we live a better life. Happy Veterans Day.
- You give hope to our country with your sacrifice. Happy Veterans Day.
- You had our country's back. You are the backbone of our country.
Veterans Day Quotes for Family Members
Many have family members who have served. Tell them how special they are by adding a touching message to a Veterans Day card or gift.
- Strong, courageous, inspiring… the list could go on. That's what a veteran means to me. I'm glad to have one in my family.
- I hold a true hero in my heart. Happy Veterans Day.
- To express my gratitude today, I want to tell the veteran in my life I love them in every way.
- I'm so grateful for the sacrifice you made. Thank you for being so brave.
- With determination and grace, you accepted every obstacle and risk. I honor you today.
- Veterans Day means that much more because I have a family member who served. Thank you for all you gave.
- You kept my freedom alive. Thank you.
- The legacy you carry is inspiring. Happy Veterans Day.
- You are my greatest hero. Thank you for your service to our country.
- Yours is a debt that I can never repay. So instead, I honor you on this day.
Famous Veterans Day Quotes
Presidents, authors, and celebrities have a lot to say about their appreciation of veterans. Check out a few of their best quotes for the holiday.
- "America without her soldiers would be like God without his angels." - Claudia Pemberton
- "Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul." - Michel de Montaigne
- "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." - John F. Kennedy
- "We remember those who were called upon to give all a person can give, and we remember those who were prepared to make that sacrifice if it were demanded of them in the line of duty, though it never was. Most of all, we remember the devotion and gallantry with which all of them ennobled their nation as they became champions of a noble cause." - Ronald Reagan
- "It's about how we treat our veterans every single day of the year. It's about making sure they have the care they need and the benefits that they've earned when they come home. It's about serving all of you as well as you've served the United States of America." - Barack Obama
- "The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it." - Thucydides
- "If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.
- "The brave die never, though they sleep in dust: Their courage nerves a thousand living men." - Minot J. Savage
- "Who kept the faith and fought the fight; The glory theirs, the duty ours." - Wallace Bruce
- "Those that die for a good cause hover as a cloud of witnesses over the nation." - Henry Ward Beecher
Touching Veterans Day Messages for Appreciation
Veterans Day offers Americans a moment to thank everyone who worked to protect their freedom. Their sacrifice provides us hope for a future of freedom. Share these Veterans Day sayings to take a moment to celebrate the meaning of the holiday. You may also find inspiration in these Memorial Day quotes that honor fallen soldiers.